PDA

View Full Version : bad design... lose or pay ms points?

sleath123
03-04-2011, 08:21 PM
is it just me or does it seem this game is strongly designed to force you into buying xp points........ the levelling system is far too slow so you end up getting beaten up by some kid who decided to spend microsoft points to have high stats? i mean you literally can not take this game serious at all in any competetive way because some players have spent 560 ms points to make their punches knock you the fuck out.......... to do it 'free' would take like 500 hours of endless beatings to gain xp, by this time your record is like 25wins 380 losses,
am i missing something or is this really this much bullshit? the game itself is ok tho i feel blocking needs to return to fn4 style rather than auto,
not really hating,
DO I NEED TO SPEND 560 MS POINTS TO HAVE A FAIR FUCKING FIGHT IN OWC MODE,,,,,,,,,,, someone explain without bias opinion

and i dont want to read how i should select my opponents carefully... thats just a dogshit way out and is kinda slagging the game off even more

KFZ Scrubs
03-04-2011, 09:33 PM
I completely agree... when i first started fighting, i was getting my ass beat by people just using overpowered hooks who weren't that good. When i used my pre-order platinum pack, i started wrecking people.... 75-15 right now. It's just really retarded IMO... I feel bad because I beat a guy who was way better than me, but because he just started (I think) and my punches were a lot stronger, I ended up with a TKO.

sleath123
03-04-2011, 10:05 PM
im glad im not the only one, this game is fucking junk........... its about as pointless as a shitty wwe game i got on the original xbox which when u floored your opponent you didnt have to let them back up.......... they need to equal the playing field like on fn round4 champion mode......... why the fuck would i pay to have max stats and not feel good beating other players cos they didnt pay aswell

KFZ Scrubs
03-04-2011, 10:20 PM
There's other ways of getting it of course without paying and losing lots of fights. Like the medals can be obtained in legacy mode and some xp can be earned in gym fights. But it's still stupid how it can be bought.

patches4711
03-04-2011, 10:45 PM
I agree. My first fight online I was so outclassed they should have some type of equal matchmaking. Does EA and Microsoft need more money?? I am not the greatest boxer but they should have an equal playing field

Suki
03-05-2011, 08:47 AM
This is the icing on the cake for me im sick of EA trying to make money from anything and everything i swear if they could they would say just pay 2000 ms point and u get the full 1000 points for this game without even playing it, they are ruining the online for people so they make money well they just lost 40 because im not buying it today now becasue of this so YAY. WANKERS!!

sleath123
03-05-2011, 04:21 PM
yea...... if your doubts are high about buying this game simply dont buy it............ its a poor game. a few nice ideas but it dont make up for how they have crippled owc mode........... i cant even stick it on ebay for a reasonable price after i finish it thanks to project 10 dollar........ avoid this game

Ratdart
03-05-2011, 05:39 PM
The champion mode took me 2 hours then the search mode for a fight online is so unbalanced. Even though I'm a decent fighter it just takes one person who beefed their character up with MS Points to come in and beat you in the first round.