PDA

View Full Version : Black ops for homefront

S0n1c death
03-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Im really hoping the multiplayer is as good as ive heard, my main game at the min is obviously black ops online im looking for something to replace it so i can get rid of black ops. Ive seen prices for homefront but im hoping thats stores like they ususaly do offer say homefront in exchange for another top game and 5. Black ops is still considered a top game so has anyone heard of any offers, or details on how good the multiplayer actually is, il be buying it regardless but trading in black ops for it if i have the option is the question.

Lone Soldier x7
03-05-2011, 06:06 AM
Why make a thread about this when you could have called the place where you buy games. I'm pretty sure that's what they are for.

13ip0lar
03-05-2011, 08:11 AM
Why make a thread about this when you could have called the place where you buy games. I'm pretty sure that's what they are for.

Seriously, why do you wanna try and start shit, that will likely lead to flaming. I bet the majority of people are here because they left CoD: BO, I know I am. I think this was already done in the Blops sub-forum...do what the above poster said. -_-

Grey Delta
03-05-2011, 11:32 AM
To try and add some helpful input to the thread, I traded in BO the other day for €30 in Ireland at my local non-chain store, which = around 25. Places are different though so your results may vary, phone your local store & get a quote to save yourself the walk :)

Artful Dodger
03-05-2011, 11:42 AM
I sold BO for 20 about 3 weeks after paying 45 for it..

Awful game

However Homefront looks amazing, Gutted i missed the demo!

13ip0lar
03-06-2011, 02:22 AM
I sold BO for 20 about 3 weeks after paying 45 for it..

Awful game

However Homefront looks amazing, Gutted i missed the demo!

True... That said, I've been meaning to add you to my ignore list. You know what you did. Gutter behavior...