Anyone from Japan?

mrniconi

lol im actually half too! totally forgot to mention. lol

yea... 360 doesnt seem to be too major in japan which kinda sucks haha

you've played samurai warriors 2 right? I'm kinda addicted to those games right now like dynasty warriors and warriors orochi.

How about you, what do you play?

Yeah, I'm aiming to 100% Samurai Warriors 2 at some point, but I find it really hard to play it consistently.

And you're a halfie too?! I'm so happy! We are rare things where I'm at :( Always nice to meet someone who kind of gets the whole deal.

I'm playing Tales of Vesperia right now... Gonna be getting Dragon Age 2 as soon as it comes out. I have it on pre-order. Halo: Reach is one of my favorite games otherwise, and I just 100%'d Fable 3 and its DLC a day or two ago :)

Where I am, with the bases and things, half people are everywhere! haha

its the only reason why i can get my japanese going

otherwise, I'd only be able to speak english.

I don't really know about other games but I seem to hear alot that 100% for the warriors series are really time consuming xD

でもがんばってください!(^_^)

You sound like a hard-core gamer lol

I was thinking to tryout a new game instead of playing the warriors series all the time xD

third-person game でオススメはありますか?

Yeah, it's time consuming to 100%, but it isn't really difficult. I try to get random non-gamer friends to play with me to make it easier since it's not that hard to learn how to play. They never seem to want to, though >_>

What kind of new game are you looking at? RPG? Shooter? There's a lot of good third person games out there.

Edited by IDiivil

I'm retarded. I totally misunderstood that word. Bahaha. Sorry >_>

RPGs... uh, Dragon Age 1 is kind of meh. Dragon Age 2 is awesome. Tales of Vesperia is lengthy and painful as hell to 100%, but the storyline is amazing. Mass Effect 1 and 2 are kind of third-persony when you aren't shooting at stuff, but if you can forgive the shooter aspect of it, the storyline is impressive and captivating.

The Fable series is all right. I was never a huge fan of them and found them kind of ... well, they're all right. Those are third person RPGs. I enjoyed Fable 2 a lot, but Fable 3 was the one I completed on this current gamertag and probably my favorite.

Fallout 3's ... okay. I'd recommend Oblivion over Fallout 3 for a third person RPG. New Vegas might be all right though - I haven't played that one yet though.