PDA

View Full Version : Godwin Estate Door

Ceejus
03-05-2011, 11:10 AM
There's a black metal gate/door in The Godwin Estate that I can't seem to open. It has the prompt to press A, but when I do, nothing happens. Is this a glitch, or is there another way in? Behind the door is a chest and a sign to the right on it. Anyone else manage to get inside?

Quickdraw
03-05-2011, 11:15 AM
There's a black metal gate/door in The Godwin Estate that I can't seem to open. It has the prompt to press A, but when I do, nothing happens. Is this a glitch, or is there another way in? Behind the door is a chest and a sign to the right on it. Anyone else manage to get inside?

there's a key in mary's prison room when you search the items, it unlocks this door. you must have the prison key in order to unlock the door to her cell.

Ceejus
03-06-2011, 07:44 AM
It worked. Thanks. Never would have known to search a tiny little table in her cell. Props to whoever it was who actually discovered this for themselves.

ANIMAL NL
03-08-2011, 08:11 PM
It worked. Thanks. Never would have known to search a tiny little table in her cell. Props to whoever it was who actually discovered this for themselves.

I think most people would open all doors they can find in an adventure game. this is one of the doors that open after you get the prison key so I think most people searched this room and found this key themselves.