PDA

View Full Version : Fable 3 Corrupt Save File

IVIR BLOBBY
03-05-2011, 01:27 PM
I'm a bit anoyed so i didn't use the search function so please no posts of similar threads.

Please say theres a fix, is there ?

My save file just corrupted after i turned my xbxo of the other day, i was half way through all the collectables & only 4 gnomes away from the achivement. This is stupid, this game was released in 210, its microsoft, corrupt save files should be a thing of the pas by now :(

Lost my charachter & all my achivement progression, not happy :(

Ragnarok1986
03-05-2011, 02:21 PM
Yep everything gone. Happened to me on fallout 3 about 3 times :/ So looking towards the future always back up on USB.

IVIR BLOBBY
03-05-2011, 06:18 PM
When i game i enjoy myself, i get immersed in it, i never think to back up my saves, i shouldn't have to. gaming isnt work its fun i shouldnt have to worry about loosing my saves

but your right this is no ideal world so oh well.

Any moderator can lock this now

Ragnarok1986
03-05-2011, 08:22 PM
When i game i enjoy myself, i get immersed in it, i never think to back up my saves, i shouldn't have to. gaming isnt work its fun i shouldnt have to worry about loosing my saves

but your right this is no ideal world so oh well.

Any moderator can lock this now

I know your pain :( it's not the xbox its the fecking game. I wrote a email but no respond. Best thing is buy a memory card but to be fair fallout is the only one. I had the issue with.