PDA

View Full Version : Secret/DLC Achievements Revealed

Captain Urahara
03-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Our sister site, PS3Trophies.org, just posted a more complete version of the achievements/trophies detailing what the secret ones are, as well as listing the ones for the Exiled Prince DLC :D

SPOILERS AHEAD! If you read further you risk spoiling a bit of the game. You have been warned.

Source: http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/dragon-age-ii/trophies/

iToastMan
03-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Awesome, thanks for posting. :)
Really looking forward to the game, achievements like the 'side with' ones are great, will fit in great with the rivalry and friendship thing, especially with you family.

IVIR BLOBBY
03-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Awesome, Looks cool

Hate trophies, much prefer gamerscore, much more fun to go for

Vindicator51
03-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Wait, so this is playing through 10 times with the DLC? or maybe gamesaves can be used.

iToastMan
03-05-2011, 06:39 PM
i think the picking sides one will have several opportunities throughout the game.
Probably 5 - 6 throughout the game :)

Lord Yamikage
03-05-2011, 07:17 PM
Ha ha, this is good. Because the release date is so close, and the news of the achievements has not been announced, I didn't expect the DLC to have achievements.

Two more days....

tictacsnake88
03-06-2011, 07:20 AM
i hope i dont have to side with the mages and the templars in ten different playthroughs that would suck yeah the game is gonna be great but it have to play it 10 times just to skank two achievements doesnt seem worth it to me unless it is at the start of the game then it wouldnt be such a big deal i really hope this is easily obtainable

Pieville
03-06-2011, 07:34 AM
The 'Siding with' achievements seem to be a pain, but I guess they just add more re-playability.

KeepEmRolling
03-06-2011, 02:05 PM
i hope i dont have to side with the mages and the templars in ten different playthroughs that would suck yeah the game is gonna be great but it have to play it 10 times just to skank two achievements doesnt seem worth it to me unless it is at the start of the game then it wouldnt be such a big deal i really hope this is easily obtainable

same here....when I first read that I thought well there's a grind. hopefully it will be a case of having at least a few chances in one playthrough.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
03-06-2011, 02:40 PM
the *sided with* achievements wont be very hard you just need to plan aka one playthrough always choose mage the other choose templar. I wont go into detail incase i spoil anything but its just like the 1st dragon age where you complete a mission and can choose to either side with the mages (piss templars off) or side with the templars(piss the mages off)

iToastMan
03-06-2011, 02:46 PM
the *sided with* achievements wont be very hard you just need to plan aka one playthrough always choose mage the other choose templar. I wont go into detail incase i spoil anything but its just like the 1st dragon age where you complete a mission and can choose to either side with the mages (piss templars off) or side with the templars(piss the mages off)

Ah cool, this i what i thought i would be like.
I was planning on going 'pro' templar or mage after hearing about the templars in the demo xP
Is there only 5 chances to do this or a few extra's? :)

ll Mr Bubbles ll
03-06-2011, 04:24 PM
unsure as of now , im choosing templar/mage at every chance.

iToastMan
03-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Ah ok, cool :)
Ima do mages first anyway, as my first account will be a blood mage x)