PDA

View Full Version : Mistpeak Demon Door

Nusentinsaino
03-05-2011, 05:31 PM
The achievement requires you to open all demon doors... however, ever since I bought the game on launch I have had difficulty trying to open this particular stupid demon door. It will NOT open.

I have the lovers expression pack.
I did it with an offline co-op partner who is married to me.
The offline co-op partner had the lovers expression pack.
I did this for hours, doing every single expression.

The door will NOT open. It is very frustrating, what could I do? :mad:

(To prove that it is glitched, it opened for the guest account, with my main as the second controller.)

Ceejus
03-06-2011, 09:15 AM
I'm pretty sure this needs to be done in an exact spot, with each expression held for a certain amount of time. But if it worked for the guest account, then it sounds like a glitch. I had a couple of glitches in Fable II that no one on any other boards seemed to have, so it's very likely. Fortunately, I was one of the lucky ones who only encountered minor glitches in Fable III. Lionhead needs to hire some developers who can make a better engine for their future games in order to at least attempt to fix these glitch problems before they begin.

Toams07
03-06-2011, 10:36 AM
Try it with an online partner

AllStarTC29sMom
03-06-2011, 06:51 PM
The achievement requires you to open all demon doors... however, ever since I bought the game on launch I have had difficulty trying to open this particular stupid demon door. It will NOT open.

I have the lovers expression pack.
I did it with an offline co-op partner who is married to me.
The offline co-op partner had the lovers expression pack.
I did this for hours, doing every single expression.

The door will NOT open. It is very frustrating, what could I do? :mad:

(To prove that it is glitched, it opened for the guest account, with my main as the second controller.)

I too had trouble with this door.
I did it with an online partner who was married to me at the time. I had the lover's expression pack as did he.
We had to try numerous times - the door opened, but I did not receive the achievement for opening all doors.
I had completed the DLC as well as opened the Traitor's Keep Demon Door before attempting this door. I still show only 6/7 doors opened and yet they are all open.
There' no way I can get the "set them all free" achievement.

This isn't the only glitch I have experienced in Fable III.
I can't get the Reaver's Mansion complete even though I've completed it many, many times. The Key behind the headboard in the mansion won't unlock the Key achievement for me either. I have completely collected ALL keys. But no achievement!

I am frustrated with this game as well.

oli90
03-06-2011, 07:22 PM
I have the same problem, I have tried with 4 different people on xbox live and once on local co-op but it won't open. Worked with local co-op on my secondary account but not my main.

arachnophilia
03-06-2011, 07:22 PM
This isn't the only glitch I have experienced in Fable III.
I can't get the Reaver's Mansion complete even though I've completed it many, many times. The Key behind the headboard in the mansion won't unlock the Key achievement for me either. I have completely collected ALL keys. But no achievement!

I am frustrated with this game as well.

i have a feeling that the DLC breaks ALL the counters. in other words, every collectible achievement.

doomey
03-06-2011, 09:39 PM
actually I did my demon door after the dlc, so that cant be right.

You have to hug, kiss, and tickle to full expression stat.

BlackIrish4094
03-07-2011, 05:40 PM
I actually did this with a 2nd account I have that did NOT have any of the expression packs and it worked fine. I was only able to get one expression, then I proposed marriage, then was able to do 3 other expressions (tickle, kiss and hug) and it popped. Seems to be slightly different for different people.

Molloy2006
03-07-2011, 08:52 PM
My door doesnt acknowledge that I am even doing anything in front of it, its glitched;( Ive tried 2 online friends and an offline account. Ive also done this on with 2 different offline charactesr at the start of the game, so I know exactly how the demon door should be reacting to me. I really dont see any other option other than replaying this glitchy as hell game. This is just another big glitch in a long line of glitches that I have experienced. Almost makes me hate it.

Nusentinsaino
03-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Does the second controller have to be a Xbox Live member?

Though, I tried this countless times with other Xbox live players.

It still will not open... I feel like calling Lionhead.

Ragnarok1986
03-09-2011, 02:49 PM
Does the second controller have to be a Xbox Live member?

Though, I tried this countless times with other Xbox live players.

It still will not open... I feel like calling Lionhead.

Nope just another profile :)

Nusentinsaino
03-09-2011, 09:08 PM
yeah, to no avail.

*sigh*

TehGreyWolf
03-09-2011, 09:24 PM
Alls I did to open the Mistpeak Valley demon door was do the good expressions until the door opened I held the expression till I was prompted to release.

NorthernZoot
03-10-2011, 09:29 AM
I just got the Mistpeak Demon Door with the help of an Online player. All I had to do was stand in front of the door and do a few "Good" expressions. I think the ones I did were Dance, Tickle and Hug (I think it was only those three... might have been a 4th).

Just be sure that YOU'RE doing the expressions in YOUR world, and that you hold the expressions down until the circular meter is maxed out (your controller will vibrate and the circle will glow brighter).

Toams07
03-11-2011, 04:10 PM
Появилось свободное время .... для вас людьми!
wtf?
is it just me or is this text completely not-understandable?

Whatup14
03-11-2011, 04:54 PM
wtf?
is it just me or is this text completely not-understandable?

Probably just you :P

:D