PDA

View Full Version : The Krypt

PrinceOfThralls
03-05-2011, 08:20 PM
As soon as I read about the Krypt returning

I came and started farting

no srs I am so happy that it returnes, I want this game so badly. I hope we will be able to earn coins again and then buy randoms graves open and hoping for awesome stuff.

I remember how I farmed money with "test your sight" tests in the eralier mortal combat, I was a master in this.

Welsh Killa B
03-05-2011, 08:29 PM
me 2 im glad its back, i loved the fact i spent 2000 on a coffin that was worthless!!, then spent like 10 and got an alternate costume :), all part of the fun

PrinceOfThralls
03-05-2011, 08:47 PM
me 2 im glad its back, i loved the fact i spent 2000 on a coffin that was worthless!!, then spent like 10 and got an alternate costume :), all part of the fun

Exactly. Spending 2000 of the most rare coins to open a empty coffin...it was kinda hilarious when the laugh came up. I remember getting some extra Characters from very cheap coffins also...that was great.

st1ggmatta
03-05-2011, 09:20 PM

LMAO! this is classic!

PrinceOfThralls
03-06-2011, 12:23 PM
LMAO! this is classic!

Yeah well thank you good sir.

KillerChris8814
03-06-2011, 09:32 PM

I'm putting this in my sig it's hilarious.

Pieville
03-07-2011, 09:40 AM
The Krypt sure does bring back some memories.
I'm glad it's back! Hopefully you have to buy half the characters, to me, it makes the game more fun when you unlock a character and spend hours mastering him/her!

KillerChris8814
03-07-2011, 11:39 PM
The Krypt sure does bring back some memories.
I'm glad it's back! Hopefully you have to buy half the characters, to me, it makes the game more fun when you unlock a character and spend hours mastering him/her!

From some of the videos that have been released on the character select screen most of the 26 characters aren't available, so you probabally do have to unlock them some how. The video that comes to mind is the one with the interview with Ed Boon and it shows a lot of game play, like half or so are blacked out with a siloette(sp?).

thereefernander
03-08-2011, 12:54 AM
Ahh, the Krypt.