PDA

View Full Version : Main Character Voice

Strider16
03-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Does anyone else think he's doing a similar voice to Christian Bale's Batman voice?

daviduk2000
03-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Does anyone else think he's doing a similar voice to Christian Bale's Batman voice?
he irritates me, but kinda, i hate his jumping noises though. its sickening

entropyMaker
03-06-2011, 04:22 AM
I actually miss the guy from the first game. His dialogue was so laughable. His damn voice was so fucking graveley it sounded like he just got done eating a bowl of crushed limestone with slate gravy, but it made the game fun just to hear the guy laugh (without saying "that's fresh" at the end) when he planted orcs in the fucking dirt. It made you feel like you were so superior and that these creatures feeble attempts at even trying to hurt you was humorous to the hero, which who knows if that was what they were shooting for or not.

Strider16
03-06-2011, 04:03 PM
he irritates me, but kinda, i hate his jumping noises though. its sickening

Yeah. Noticeably one of the sounds he makes doesn't even sound like a jump noise, more like something else.

His damn voice was so fucking graveley it sounded like he just got done eating a bowl of crushed limestone with slate gravy

Haha, quite the appetite. Nothing like that now. He sounds likes he's trying too hard in TWII.

EMP
03-07-2011, 08:34 PM

Holy shit we think alike I think I told like 10 people he sound's like christian bale from batman but kind of in a perverted way. Him speaking that is. =)