PDA

View Full Version : Many full game questions (SPOILERS)

darkconsoles
03-06-2011, 02:24 AM
Already completed the game, it is great. I have a few questions. How can i earn respect of Arishock? And where can i find a Hybris demon and Xebenkeck? Missed them, but completed all side-quests...Also how can i upgrade friend armor to the max? What is the secret messages of Band of Three?
And how did you became viscount of Kirkwall?

So many questions :) Thx for help

ll Mr Bubbles ll
03-06-2011, 08:48 AM
Since you have the game early ...im guessing most people arent going to help you with answering those questions.. either wait or try and find out yourself.

You have completed the story but only have 30g on the game?

FSparacino4
03-06-2011, 09:36 AM
Since you have the game early ...im guessing most people arent going to help you with answering those questions.. either wait or try and find out yourself.

You have completed the story but only have 30g on the game?

I found it doubtful you can complete the game with only 30 :gsicon: My guess is he was mistakenly connected to XBL while playing.

To the OP, why are you asking questions about an unreleased game?

Fishman
03-06-2011, 09:37 AM
The game hasn't been legally released yet, so keep the spoilers to yourself till Tuesday.

darkconsoles
03-06-2011, 02:30 PM
ll Mr Bubbles ll i'm actually completed it on ps3, not 360 :)
FSparacino4 because many people have it

Jumnious
03-06-2011, 04:08 PM

PS3 Forums, this way. (http://www.ps3trophies.org/index.php)

FSpar wasn't stating anything about the number of people having it; it is the fact the game is not even out yet. Therefore a large majority of the x360 forum members do not have the game. You probably won't find the answers till days after the release; even via Google search.

FSparacino4
03-06-2011, 04:44 PM
PS3 Forums, this way. (http://www.ps3trophies.org/index.php)

FSpar wasn't stating anything about the number of people having it; it is the fact the game is not even out yet. Therefore a large majority of the x360 forum members do not have the game. You probably won't find the answers till days after the release; even via Google search.

Jummy nailed what I said right on the head. It has nothing to do with how many people have the game. It has to do with talking on these forums about a game that hasn't been released yet, which is frowned upon by this site's admins. Also, I am pretty sure it is against the forum rules.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
03-06-2011, 05:43 PM
That makes sense :confused:.... you completed it for the ps3, but have it on the 360 (you have 30g) and decided not to complete it on the 360? why have you got it for both consoles may i ask?and as i stated if you get the game early (like i have) dont expect to come on here and ask how to attain certain achievements when its not even out( some achievos i dont have a would like to know how to get them but i will wait or find it out myself rather than posting on here asking for help). Also try to be spoiler free as to ruin it for people buying it.

Suki
03-06-2011, 06:30 PM
the reason he has it for both consoles is simple he is a pirate aaarrr, and 5 days ago both versions ps3 and 360 version were leaked onto net and well i guess he got em and finished it, he will say he's havinng sex with the guy at wallmart or his dad owns the company or the classic 'im a reviewer'. 'THE GAME ISNT OUT' how can we answer your questions.