PDA

View Full Version : Easy ways to get: Who's Deadliest Now and few more.

Pastry Pirate
03-06-2011, 06:28 AM
"Who's Deadliest Now" is probably the hardest one on the game, so the easiest, if you're not really good at the game, is to just hit your opponent with a thrown weapon and then run away the rest of the time. It doesn't always works but it is easier than fighting out those hard fights.
"A Head of the Competition" is just as easy as downloading the new fighters and using the Rajput and then final striking a player 2 controller. Which works best if you are trying to get "That was Sparta!" and "Rajputtin' you to Shame". "Rajputtin' you to Shame" requires you kill 1000 enemies as the Rajput, so have fun!
Y+B is his special attack and you only have to watch the killing up until right after the head gets chopped off.

PSlocombe
03-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Cheers Pastry, I was hoping I could get the decaps, Spartan kills and Rajputtin achievements, great help knowing I can do all at the same time.

Pastry Pirate
03-14-2011, 02:11 PM
No problem. I do what I can.

Agent Aero
03-19-2011, 01:39 PM
This doesn't work for me. When i play as the knight and try to run away from the Ninja he always catches me.

Any tips?

zeke2535
03-20-2011, 09:46 PM
don't play as the knight, if your using the coward strategy.

Agent Aero
03-21-2011, 11:58 AM
don't play as the knight, if your using the coward strategy.
Well i need to play as the Knight, viking and ninja to get the achievement...

Pastry Pirate
03-30-2011, 03:19 PM
Well The Knight can beat the Ninja in a fight. The Knight has a combo, X, X, Y I think that smacks the opponent with the shield. That is basically all you have to do to beat everyone. The "Coward Strategy" as Zeke2535 has named it, works best with someone who moves fast. The Knight is actually a really good fighter and he can beat most of the people out there, if you use that combo.