PDA

View Full Version : Koins

Welsh Killa B
03-06-2011, 11:55 AM
by the looks of the tower video/pictures, there will only be gold coins to grab for unlocks in the crypt

(in the top left courner of the screen it only 999999 gold coins and both chalanges visible on the screen are 100G's reward so anyone else seen anything that indicates there will be other koins, like emeralds, silver etc

BlindxLink
03-06-2011, 07:14 PM
There was already a thread on this. You even commented on it.

Welsh Killa B
03-06-2011, 08:02 PM
think your wrong

BlindxLink
03-07-2011, 02:32 AM
lol..

Here, enjoy the read.

me 2 im glad its back, i loved the fact i spent 2000 on a coffin that was worthless!!, then spent like 10 and got an alternate costume :), all part of the fun

M 0 R T I K I A
03-07-2011, 03:29 AM
lol, thats funny.

KillerChris8814
03-07-2011, 07:30 AM
Actually the post you quoted is about the return of the Krypt, and he was talking about the older games coins, so this is technically differant as he's now wondering about this one's coins.

Annalie
03-07-2011, 07:40 AM
by the looks of the tower video/pictures, there will only be gold coins to grab for unlocks in the crypt

(in the top left courner of the screen it only 999999 gold coins and both chalanges visible on the screen are 100G's reward so anyone else seen anything that indicates there will be other koins, like emeralds, silver etc

You do realize that those coins were cheat coins right? but anyways perhaps...:confused:

Welsh Killa B
03-08-2011, 08:55 AM
yeah i realise that the videos where taken by the devs so obviousley they had the maximum ammount of koin, but what i was saying was that there seemed to be only one type of koin, gold.

in older mortal kombats they had different coloured koins that you could only use certain colours to open certain chests

And thanks Killer Chris clearley some people in this forum do have inteligence . . . as yes that other post was on the return of the krypt , not on the different types of koin

so im afraid blind link thats the second time youve made yourself out to be a right douche in the last 3 weeks

Pieville
03-08-2011, 09:04 AM
Maybe the gold coins are for unlocking the next challenge if you find one too hard, and that if you enter the krypt, they'll be multiple coins. :confused:

BlindxLink
03-08-2011, 05:05 PM
And thanks Killer Chris clearley some people in this forum do have inteligence . . . as yes that other post was on the return of the krypt , not on the different types of koin

so im afraid blind link thats the second time youve made yourself out to be a right douche in the last 3 weeks

I was just saying you could have just made a post in that thread saying, "Oh there's only gold koins in this one! Neat!" instead of making a whole new thread.

FYI, I'm pretty sure they only had Gold Koins in Armageddon, so this really isn't that new. The multiple colored koins were retarded anyway.

Welsh Killa B
03-09-2011, 06:38 PM
I was just saying you could have just made a post in that thread saying, "Oh there's only gold koins in this one! Neat!" instead of making a whole new thread.

FYI, I'm pretty sure they only had Gold Koins in Armageddon, so this really isn't that new. The multiple colored koins were retarded anyway.

if i had posted this in that 1 im sure sum1 else would have got the hump there 2 fella and stated that i should have made a new topic as it is off topic. . . cant win

but yea next time mayb come at sum1 more friendly, cos if u spoke that blunt to me in the pub as you did here, i wouldhave headbutted first asked questions later ;)

and yea i agree the multi coloured koins where retarded im hoping it just gold, thats y i was asking if anyone had any confirmation