How long to get every achievement?

Coldgears

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe a little longer if doing it on insane difficulty i would imagine?

Why would you play through it on insane when you can use the ingame cheats and just do the final boss for the hard difficulties.

Sorry but seen as the difficulty acheevs dont stack, i didnt fancy doing 4 legit playthroughs to 1k it. I just did one easy playthrough and used the ingame cheats for the other 3 difficulty acheevs

• 2 years later...

I have verified that you can use the cheat on your first playthrough. I loaded the cheat in the beginning area and hit the last check point to every quest. It also lets you start every side quest and skip to their last checkpoint (if applicable). I spent 4 hours yesterday and have all but 1 cheevio.

• 3 months later...

I finished the game, including side quests and all 4 difficulty achievements, in about 7 - 8 hours.

And that was on my first play of the game. (I did use the GUN code.)

One day I'll play through just for the story and to experience the game in full. And not for the achievements.

Edited by DarkraiNewmoon

• 1 month later...

I have this game since a while and never started it... i was thinking of selling it without doing it as i paid 5$ anyway... since the graphics are outdated and i wonder if i can have as fun as i would had if i did it back then... Surprisingly when i put 5 games for 20$, i always sell them, no matter how old they are(usually games i paid 10$ used back then, and i played them so i don't loose much)

But browsing this forum, everybody or nearly everybody says the game is good, and not very long(i have limited time to play solo games lately, and around 15 that i have not even yet started... lol) so i think ill do it anyway, i just hope i will have fun since its a very old game... But hey i did Final Fight Streetwise on the original xbox 2 years ago and had a ton of fun... and the game is considered bad by many people so well... guess it depends on people..