PDA

View Full Version : secret achievements revealed **HUGE SPOILERS**

tobiasdennis
03-07-2011, 03:17 AM
Here they are... confirming a few hidden characters...

-ONLY READ IF YOU WANT TO SPOIL THE GAME FOR YOURSELF-

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Complet-ality (10 points) - Perform 1 of each type of "-ality"

Finish Him? (10 points) - Perform any fighter's hidden finishing move

Hide and Seek (10 points) - Discover and fight Hidden Kombatant 2 in Arcade Ladder

Pit Master (10 points) - Discover and fight Hidden Kombatant 3 in Arcade Ladder

Brotherhood of Shadow (20 points) - Discover and fight Hidden Kombatant 4 in Arcade Ladder

Ultimate Humiliation (20 points) - Perform every fighter's hidden finishing move

Quan-Tease (20 points) - Unlock Hidden Fighter "Quan Chi"

You Found Me! (10 points) - Discover and fight Hidden Kombatant 1 in Arcade Ladder

Cold Fusion (20 points) - Unlock Hidden Fighter "Cyber Sub-Zero"

Best...Alternate...Ever! (10 points) - Unlock Mileena's 3rd Alternate Costume

HOLY F cyber sub zero!

M 0 R T I K I A
03-07-2011, 03:25 AM
Source? and thanks if this is legit.

BlindxLink
03-07-2011, 03:51 AM
Cyber Sub-Zero? LOL.

Annalie
03-07-2011, 04:42 AM
Yea where is the source? never post without 1....although they do look legit.

tobiasdennis
03-07-2011, 05:28 AM
I pulled it from mksecrets.net although i'm not sure what THEIR source is...

I guess they could just as easily be lying as I could... but they're a legit ass MK website that i've been looking at since I can remember having the internet haha. I GUESS IT COULD BE FAKE THOUGH (but... seems like the real deal).

daswheels
03-07-2011, 07:32 AM
They're real, and they're on x360a. Open the achievement list, and click on the little printer icon to open a printable list. All the secret achievements are listed. They do this for every new achievement list with secret achievements...or at least all the ones I've looked at.

Hilaryduffgta
03-07-2011, 07:45 AM
*drools* damn i shouldnt have looked at that list cause i want to play it when it comes out and wont be able to until late april early may or june,damn itss gonna be a long wait

tobiasdennis
03-07-2011, 08:13 AM
They're real, and they're on x360a. Open the achievement list, and click on the little printer icon to open a printable list. All the secret achievements are listed. They do this for every new achievement list with secret achievements...or at least all the ones I've looked at.
oh shiz, good to know! thanks man.

Pieville
03-07-2011, 09:37 AM
I love having to unlock secret characters...

Cyber Sub-Zero :confused:

Best...Alternate...Ever! This is probably why this game is banned in Australia.
I bet you she's nude.:p

jswartz0181
03-07-2011, 10:11 AM
Actually, the x-rays and fatalities are what got it banned (http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/News/read.cds?article=1374). I see nothing in the document on the link mentioning nudity, but my guess is, based on the achievement title, that is probably what that outfit is. Or at least partially. Although personally, I'd rather it be either Kitana or Jade for a mouthful of reasons. ;)

SIN REKA
03-07-2011, 01:40 PM
Actually, the x-rays and fatalities are what got it banned (http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/News/read.cds?article=1374). I see nothing in the document on the link mentioning nudity, but my guess is, based on the achievement title, that is probably what that outfit is. Or at least partially. Although personally, I'd rather it be either Kitana or Jade for a mouthful of reasons. ;)

What you did there, I sees it ;).

But back on topic, Mk wouldn't be Mk without it getting banned somewhere.

Pieville
03-08-2011, 06:39 AM

I know why the game got banned, I was just making a little joke. :p

KuShNsTieN
03-08-2011, 05:23 PM
forget cyber sub zero
MILEENA costume lol i wanna unlock that. it is the best costume ever(:

Vulger Spartan
03-10-2011, 08:05 AM
Ed Boon Tweeted on February 13th: "2 fatality moves and 1 move for peace. Its all for love. L.O.V.E."

I thought about "Complet-ality - Perform 1 of each type of "-ality""
It probably means Perform a Character's Fatality, a "Friendship" (If that's the name they're given this time) & a Stage Fatality.

Maybe Brutality is included, if it is that IS geniussincenow we have X-Rays, it would really be brutal, not like MK3/UMK3/MKT where they just Burst apart, and I personally didn't like them because the "Button combo" needed was cramp inducing, My thumb would seize up half the time lol.

But I think the "Announcer Brutality" Leaked Sound File is just for after you do a "Friendship" The Announcer says something like "You're a P#ssy!" and then the Announcer Kills the opponent out of Boredom.

jswartz0181
03-10-2011, 08:25 AM
Well, if you go by http://www.kamidogu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11651, Mileena's 3rd costume is at 0:29 at: YouTube - Mileena Vignette Video Or at least what you can see of it.

RA1NKING
03-10-2011, 02:57 PM
****************HUGE SPOILERS********************************

Some people got a Press release of the game and released some of the code.
I downloaded the txt file and read through it..

Here is what I have picked up so far :

All Characters :

Baraka
Johnny Cage
Cyrax
Ermac
Goro
Jade
Jax
Kabal
Kano
Kintaro
Kitana
Kung Lao
Liu Kang
Mileena
Nightwolf
Noob
Quan Chi
Raiden
Reptile
Scorpion
Sektor
Shang Tsung
Shao Kahn
Sheeva
Sindel
Smoke****- Should make a lot of people happy :-)
Sonya
Stryker
Sub-Zero
Cyber Sub-Zero

The last challenge details :

END GAME DETAILS-Defeat Your Opponents!Do battle in Kahn's Coliseum to prove that you are the most fearsome warrior alive.

Beat Goro
Beat Kintaro
Beat Mileena
Beat Shao Kahn

You have unlocked the......Flesh Pit Mileena Costume

There is a lot more to look at in this file including stage names , fatality numbers , krypt details etc.

Here is the link to download the file yourself and have a look through it....

http://www.mediafire.com/?h3cg626lkan92fi

Enjoy :-)

Vulger Spartan
03-10-2011, 08:14 PM
I just had a Epiphany/Revelation about Cyber Sub-Zero!

Noob Saibot is the Elder Sub-Zero. He Died & Went to Hell (Netherrealm) because his soul is tainted back in MKM:SZ. That why he came back as a Black-oil Wraith Ninja. But his Human Body was Mechanized by the Lin Kuei & is Cyber Sub-Zero! That's gotta Be it!