Last night i almost cryied...

Psycence

my nice shiny 32 inch hd tv...is dead...it is no more..it has ceased to be, it is an ex tv.

little sister threw a cup at me, not to sure why but anyway she missed me and walloped my tv right in the centre of the screen causing much damage to it in the process.

now im playing my 360 on a shitty tv that i havent used for the past....4 years? it just doesnt feel the same anymore, even oblivion looks drab now...

you can probably fix it. try opening it up and see if you can find where the water most likely shorted something. Then scrape the residue off. Or you might even notice an obviously bad component (like something with black all around it from being singed). Just be careful. TVs can be very dangerous due to the very high voltage running through the flyback. Make sure its off and unplugged.

Want me to kill your little sister for you? Really. I have no problems with such matters.

I'll put her on my list. I already need to kill someone's friends (forgot who but it's in the Oblivion forums) for deleting Oblivion saves.