PDA

View Full Version : Swinging Sword Orgy

zIII JOKER IIIz
03-07-2011, 07:47 AM
I can't do this! Arghhhh!

I can only get one prostitute to follow me at a time.

I need to upgrade the Swinging Sword, and would appreciate any help/guides/coop play.

Regards,
Matt

GT: zIII JOKER IIIz

Magnet
03-07-2011, 12:41 PM
It really helps if you've built the brothel. I had issues with this at first, but here's what you do if you have the brothel. Once inside, interact with various prostitutes. They need to have the option for a sex invite, RB I believe.

If they don't have this, just keep walking around interacting with them until it starts popping up. Occasionally you'll hear one ask you for sex that means it has become available. Anyhow, just do this and they'll start following you around, no need to hold their hands. Repeat four times, and find a bed.

arachnophilia
03-07-2011, 09:45 PM
i heard a rumor that it might be easier to do if you're evil. i guess cause good heroes don't pay for sex. dunno if that's accurate, though. but it's worth a shot.

zIII JOKER IIIz
03-07-2011, 10:09 PM
I didn't build the brothel, cause I'm an Extreme Good Hero :mad:

When I try to 'recruit' another whore, it doesn't show the 'Sex Invite' option :(

TFU
03-23-2011, 09:15 PM
I'm running into the same issue as a good guy. Any suggestions people have for someone who doesn't have the brothel?

TFU
03-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Found it! If you need an orgy, but you don't have the brothel, hopefully you have the following:

Bowerstone Old Quarter Restored
Spared Saker, the Mercenary Camp.

2 prostitutes in the Old Quarter, 1 at the Mercenary Camp. They quick travel with you, so just travel back somewhere there's someone you know who is "flirty" that wants to bang around too. Grab the hand of the non-harlot and find a bed.

Giggity, giggity, Swinger unlocked.

ICEMAN TNK
04-02-2011, 09:39 PM
^^^
Thats how i did it, good character and grabbed three whores and went to bowerstone castle and grabbed my wife for some fun!!!

Toams07
04-03-2011, 10:02 AM
When I try to 'recruit' another whore, it doesn't show the 'Sex Invite' option :(

For what I know, its not supposed to show up.
You just need 2 to follow you and the for the 3rd, use Sex Invite