PDA

View Full Version : Really this glitchy?

Chipsonfire
03-07-2011, 04:35 PM
My gf and I just started this game the other day and we've already run into a glitch that almost caused us to stop playing (because we literally couldn't). It involved the quest so seek out the librarian for gaining the Dwellers' trust. The librarian saw that we were heros and was supposed to take us to the Reliquary, but instead just stood there. Because were in the middle of doing a scripted action, we couldn't interact with anything or save. We eventually got it sorted out, but is the entire game going to be like this? I certainly hope not :(

Eques De Valor
03-07-2011, 06:07 PM
This game is pretty glitchy. I find it easy to overlook, but others find it maddening. I would recommend that once you start a particular quest, you carry it out in sequence to its conclusion to avoid some of the problems. Capturing the chickens for the farmer, for instance, I followed in sequence and had no problem. My co-op partner started it, went off and did something else, then when he tried to continue, the game didn't seem to recognize all the chickens he was bringing to the farmer. His dog was also continuously pointing out chickens from then on with the "Quest" sign over his head. It was quite frustrating! Thought they would have worked some of this out in the DLC, but I've seen another thread reporting all kinds of glitches there, too.

Toams07
03-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Fable IS very glitchy.
I havent had problems so far, but boatloads of glitches have been encountered.

DaCop
03-07-2011, 07:39 PM
I was lucky enough to find one today!! ***Possible SPOILER but i wouldnt consider it ***** ANYWAY There is a part where you bet on the chickens if you keep them alive.... When i bet on the chickens and start the race the game does not proceed the camera stays in the chicken coop and does not move!! not gonna be the end of the world but i would really like to complete the quest.. anyone else have the same problem??

arachnophilia
03-07-2011, 09:49 PM
don't download the new DLC yet, traitors keep or the "free soldier's outfit". it's glitchy as hell. wait until they have it sorted out.

Ragnarok1986
03-07-2011, 09:52 PM
A patch came on today when I loaded it up did that solve anything?

Snowwwwy
03-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Ive heard that its glitchy. I guess its just luck if you run into them or not.