PDA

View Full Version : stupid kids!!! help please!

youngy4130
03-07-2011, 05:32 PM
Right I have 1 thing left to do to get 1250 and that's the demon door in bright wall village I know I have to take a child there but here's the thing,

I've had a baby with my wife in a house in brightwall but the stupid thing just won't grow up I've tried all kinds I've changed the clock on my xbox Ive explored all of Albion and every time I return its still in it's cot I cuddle it and whistle to it every time as well

I chose whorehouse instead of orphanage in the story and I've finished every quest :/

if any one has any idea how I can grow this sprog up id really appreciate it.

Toams07
03-07-2011, 06:26 PM
My daughter of my second Hero also took a long time to grow up (she was born before I went to Aurora and got out of the crib when I had nearly all my royal discisions made), but if you really need one now, marry another woman, have a kid, do the thing, divorce and voila

Quickdraw
03-07-2011, 06:29 PM
i just adopted a kid put him in my dlc spare house took them to the gate opened fine, if you don't want to keep the kid after you should be able to fire your nanny and child goes back.

Toams07
03-07-2011, 06:32 PM
i just adopted a kid put him in my dlc spare house took them to the gate opened fine, if you don't want to keep the kid after you should be able to fire your nanny and child goes back.

he said he build the bordello ...

bakeryfreshgame
03-07-2011, 06:50 PM
I believe that even if you build the whorehouse that you can still adopt kids, I think they are standing on the corner somewhere near the whorehouse in bowerstone industrial.

Ragnarok1986
03-07-2011, 06:55 PM
I believe that even if you build the whorehouse that you can still adopt kids, I think they are standing on the corner somewhere near the whorehouse in bowerstone industrial.

Correct adopt go to the door get rid ;)

bigbear2face
03-07-2011, 08:29 PM
I've noticed that kids seem to age when you advance the main storyline a certain amount. So if you are already the ruler I'm not sure if your children will actually age.

I think you will have to adopt.