PDA

View Full Version : More Controller Pics (Drums and Mic)

JonnyC VT
06-23-2007, 09:52 PM
We've seen how sweet the guitar looks, so finally seeing the drum kit let me down. You either have to stand to play, or get some strange chair. Drumming has never been my thing though, so hopefully it's functional.

About the mic. I hope it's not just an XBOX Live Mic with a better look. If someone is going to be singing, you want better clarity than the crap that a headset can provide. I feel like I'll be mainly playing guitar but also doing some singing and I just wonder how the vocals are going to sound coming out of a cheap ass microphone?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b209/katamari_vix/random/drums1.jpg

Bluntman428
06-25-2007, 02:36 AM
Awesome, I hadn't seen this yet.

From what it looks like, the drumset's height may be adjustable. The black plastic rings probably have a hook or something in them. Also, they said in the caption that the pic they have in there isn't the real thing, they just created it from memory.

The new guitar looks sweet, so much better than the X-plorer.

I hope they work something out with the mic, it'd be kinda whack hearing that crappy fuzzy feedback you get over xbox live with a game like this.

Sweet666Kraven
06-25-2007, 10:26 PM
You either have to stand to play, or get some strange chair.

If you already have a drum kit, odds are you have a drumming stool, which I do and will use. But yeah, you could call it a strange chair. :P

HotScott92
06-25-2007, 11:32 PM
I like the whole fender strat controller model, which leads me to believe that the game won't be sponsered by gibson, like GHII was. Not much of a drum man, but they look pretty sweet. Like Johnny said, I do want a mic that will be nice and clear, and not muffled. Nice find!

DeW222
06-26-2007, 01:23 AM
The drums in the GI article weren't even the real set. The caption states something along the lines that they're an "artists rendition from what we could remember of the in house beta set". Although they'll probably be unchanged, it's probably not going to be what the end product looks like.

stankit
07-03-2007, 09:05 AM
but it does say that the actual drum model won't change much from the one pictured. Anyways, I can't wait and I am definitely getting the drum set (luckily i have a drumming stool)

Brighton X
07-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Dude, That's from Game Informer, I have that too. Next to the Drum Kit it says that's NOT the one for the game, just the old prototype they played it with, it's going to be different JUST like DeW said.