PDA

View Full Version : Owc help!?

TGI PassionPiG
03-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Ok im both confused and pissed off with this mode so i hope i am missing something. How the hell are you supposed to raise your boxer level? i understand the xp and win plenty but my boxer level has not moved from level 1. i have had roughly 50 fights now against a mixture of fighters rated higher and lower than myself. I usually am awarded 37 boxer points for a win and usually lose 40 plus points for a loss. However on some occasions i have been awarded a ridiculous 2 boxer points for a win. So seriously does anyone know something i dont about raising boxer levels? Granted ive only won 20 out of my 50 fights mainly due to people being ridiculously over powered but u would think 20 wins would raise me at least 1 level (considering there is an achievement for reaching level 60!!!)

kakari32
03-07-2011, 09:40 PM
I got the same problem. I knocked out a guy that was nearly 10 levels ahead of me after ten rounds and still no raise in boxer level. Can someone explain how many points are required to level up. Like passion pig says, only getting about 45 points per match. Do we need a 100? 1000?

Steelar
03-08-2011, 05:57 AM
when you lose you also lose points making even needed to level up, so u need to pretty much win more then you lose, which is hard with the outrageous flash knockouts, and stuns

KFZ Scrubs
03-08-2011, 06:02 AM
when you lose you also lose points making even needed to level up, so u need to pretty much win more then you lose, which is hard with the outrageous flash knockouts, and stuns

Yea, that's what I think is happening for you guys. You'll maintain your level no matter what (you could be 10 and lose 100 times and still be 10). What I suggest (even though I know it's bad) is go to the gym and have some league matches to raise your stats up so you can be on a even playing field for the high people (at least a 85 overall) and take on some lower people as well. It's gonna be hard to get into some winning games too because people cherry pick their opponents.