PDA

View Full Version : How do I get my content from Bioware?

JDMBO1
03-08-2011, 01:19 AM
So I have the Sir Issac of Clark set and two other pieces of content, but I don't understand how to your supposed to receive these. I've done what the card has told me that you get in Dead Space 2, but I'm still confused as to how it'll end up in my game. I don't even have my XBL GT connected to my Bioware profile(because I don't know how to connect it). If anyone knows the answers or if there is a thread that discussed this please give an answer.

mickjsg
03-08-2011, 01:24 AM
Just contact EA support.

scrummers
03-08-2011, 02:45 AM
I think you need to have you GT linked to bioware website. It's not hard just go to http://social.bioware.com and create a account and use the email address you use for your xbox live account.

JDMBO1
03-08-2011, 02:46 AM
I think you need to have you GT linked to bioware website. It's not hard just go to http://social.bioware.com and create a account and use the email address you use for your xbox live account.
Does that really work?

KillerChris8814
03-08-2011, 03:04 AM
Does that really work?

Yes and the stuff you have should download tomorrow if you're in the US when you play the game and it contacts the EA server.:)

CptnSlappyPants
03-08-2011, 03:16 AM
I guess it would sorta like with connecting to rockstar online for RDR and GTA IV

JDMBO1
03-08-2011, 03:17 AM
Yes and the stuff you have should download tomorrow if you're in the US when you play the game and it contacts the EA server.:)
Well thanks I think that helps a lot because I was going to make an independent account with a different email and enter my code from Dead Space 2, but seeing as when you make an EA account it also makes you a Bioware account by defualt that is truly annoying that they don't tell you these things. Do they expect that this is an implied fact, because I don't see where it's stated

scrummers
03-08-2011, 04:10 AM
Well thanks I think that helps a lot because I was going to make an independent account with a different email and enter my code from Dead Space 2, but seeing as when you make an EA account it also makes you a Bioware account by defualt that is truly annoying that they don't tell you these things. Do they expect that this is an implied fact, because I don't see where it's stated

Yeah bioware and EA games with dlc are pretty confusing. IDK why they have to be so difficult i mean most games just come with a code and you just redeem it on xbox live and download it through there much eaiser.

KillerChris8814
03-08-2011, 04:47 AM

I only know because I had an EA account from some of my PC games and when I went to sign up for a Bioware account for my Dragon Age 2 stuff it told me I already had an account with my email address, and then I noticed in where you put your email address when you sign in it had Bioware/EA account or something like that, don't remember exactly how it was said. If it's stated or not I'm not sure.

JDMBO1
03-08-2011, 04:58 AM
Well thanks to those whom gave a comprehensive answer. It's much appreciated

OceanH
03-08-2011, 05:34 AM
Yeah bioware and EA games with dlc are pretty confusing. IDK why they have to be so difficult i mean most games just come with a code and you just redeem it on xbox live and download it through there much eaiser.

EA Account is a cross-game and cross-platform marketing system. How would you be able to have Isaac's amor (EA game) work in Dragon Age 2 (BioWare game) without a system to link between them? Ubisoft has a similar system (Uplay).

Darth Cuda
03-08-2011, 06:01 AM
I redeemed everything in game and it showed the icon its active but never told me where to go to download; its not going into my game like the items so...where is it?

scrummers
03-08-2011, 06:56 AM
I redeemed everything in game and it showed the icon its active but never told me where to go to download; its not going into my game like the items so...where is it?

They are in a chest at your house. So you have to wait to get them. Also to make sure everything you redeemed is unlocked at the main menu go to extra and then unlockables. And eveything highlighted is what you will get. Also shows you other thing you might be able to get.