PDA

View Full Version : sucky nine

xdominance
03-08-2011, 02:50 AM
does anyone know how to get the sucky nine achievement?:confused: im very confused because i dont know what to do exactly. Any good tips or strategies?

silentlybroken
03-08-2011, 05:37 PM
I used this guide in order to help me out:
http://www.trueachievements.com/a78470/sucky-9-achievement.htm?showguides=1

Beheader205
03-21-2011, 05:00 PM
It is actually quite simple. You may lure only ONE bear to you. Make this vital because if you are spotted by any other bear you will lose this achievement. Pretty much you need to get exactly 30 points and then die. So what I did was lure 1 pirate bear to me, there is usually one bear that will come to where you start in the regular chapter 9 mission, just let him see you, don't let him break the statue, don't pick anything up, just let him see you and kill you. Don't try to kill yourself either, it'll give you more points WHICH YOU DON'T WANT! You want only points from the one sighting from the bear and once you die, your 30 points turn to 9 points.

xdominance
03-23-2011, 07:34 PM
thank you, would not have figured this freaking achievement out myself

Park Diesel
03-25-2011, 06:37 AM
Use the default, regular Naughty Bear. Grab the bear trap in front of the bridge to the next area near your spawn. Return to the safety of the woods. Set the trap, get yourself caught in the trap, free yourself, and repeat until you die.

You will die with 30 points this way as well and you don't have to worry about any bears seeing you. Both ways work fine though.