PDA

View Full Version : The Joker Tap BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

AMoDo94
03-08-2011, 03:36 AM
Please someone help me what's the fast way to tap B.......

Leone Phelps
03-14-2011, 08:53 PM
Fastest way to tap B:
Turbo controller (Money)
Modded controller (Money)
Vibrate hand on button (Free, tired after while)
Like so...
YouTube - how to shoot fast (like a mod) in call of duty 4

Don't mind that the video's for CoD4, it shows what I mean by vibrating your finger.
But yeah, the shaking/vibrating finger is the easiest way to press any button, trigger, etc. fast. That's what I do

Major Bones
03-30-2011, 10:03 PM
tried the "vibrate" your thumb method. Still cant get it so I am either going to buy a turbo controller, or a moded controller. The most I get up to is 6 hits 11% damage. Cant get the finisher for some reason.

mbailey347
03-31-2011, 12:23 AM
This whole thing is a pain in the butt I really wish I hadn't started this game

Major Bones
04-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Sucks for me because this is the last character that I need to finish.

Major Bones
04-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Actually never mind I just finished it last night and got Supreme Champion. Here is my tip for doing Jokers if you cant get the vibrate your thumb thing like I couldnt. I put two fingers over the B button and would tap them alternatively. It was easy for the first kombo that had the tap b move in it, The second is more tricky because it is really 3 parts. The first part is quick, the second part is slow, and the third part is the tap B part. What I did is as soon as I enitiated the Tap B move I paused it so that I could position my fingers the right way. I then unpuased and performed the move. It took me about 30 minutes to finish the last 6 kombos for Joker taht I needed.