PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age Legends?

Guy McPhearson
03-08-2011, 03:54 AM
The Site will not let me sign up for the beta, and I know you will be able to earn your unlocks starting at midnight, so is the game going to come out of its beta stage and be available to anyone, or is it still going to be a closed beta, and if it is going to remain a closed beta can someone pm me a beta key, thanks!

bmakar83
03-08-2011, 04:21 AM
It's going to be open to everyone from the closed beta plus anyone who has and logged into Dragon Age 2 with their Bioware account.

Guy McPhearson
03-08-2011, 04:34 AM
thanks dude, I just heard about it on the unlocks page and got super worried and started scrambling, this is a major load off of my mind, however, they probably should have made the unlocks available previous to the games launch, who is going to want to play a Facebook game when they could play the real deal. Also do you know if it will be playable on a smart phone, I would love to knock this out while I am at work ;)

bmakar83
03-08-2011, 04:40 AM
Sadly my girlfriend already told me I'm not allowed to monopolize the Dragon Age 2 all day because she wants to play it as well so I will use that time try and unlock the Facebook stuff. *sigh* But yeah, I was really expecting them to have the items out prior to DA2's launch.

I'm really not sure about being able to play it on your smart phone or not. Only thing I'm aware of with the phone is a app that lets you collect your crafting materials and gold from your friends hiring your character.

KillerChris8814
03-08-2011, 04:40 AM
I've been playing the beta and they announced you could do stuff from your phone, but I think you have to start the game on Facebook before you can. I just play on my computer so I'm not 100% sure what all you can do.