PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age 2 Signature edition Pre-order from Play.com

InfestusDnB
03-08-2011, 01:28 PM
I dont know if this will affect any of you peeps out there but thought id post just incase, I pre ordered this on Play way before the jan 11th cut off, have had the cash in the bank for it since then. Checked the bank today and its still in there so i rang play to check when the cash will be taken, and they told me that they have cancelled it, along with many others as they are now getting far fewer copies than originally estimated, they said they had emailed me regarding this, but i have checked and rechecked and i have had no correspondance at all, so i will now be going without my signature edition, which, to be honest im pretty pissed about. Hopefully nobody else will have this problem, but just thought id spread the word. :-(

Arrrk
03-08-2011, 03:08 PM
I almost always get my games from Play.com, but for some unknown reason I pre-ordered Dragon Age 2 Signature Edtion from Amazon back in November. I'm hoping this only affects a limited number of people. I'm sure my order will be safe with me Pre-ordering so early but it definitely sucks to miss out.

Frasr
03-08-2011, 06:27 PM
hey I think Shopto.net are still taking pre orders! I've had mine pre ordered with them for a while at 38 however it has now gone up to 41.86

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/VIDEO%20GAMES/XB2DR06-Dragon%20Age%202%20Signature%20Edition.html

:)

EDIT: just checked again today and they have stopped taking orders

Worhammer
03-09-2011, 07:00 AM
I have heard of them doing this on other games. I forget which, I think maybe it was Halo:Reach. Sorry to hear more people are going through it again...and worse still, for something as rare and awesome as DA2 Signature

DJConnelly
03-09-2011, 10:05 PM
Says mines been posted, but I don't see it listed on my orders......hope everythings alright :(

stevedb79
03-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Got mine today from game.co.uk....sorry to those who have missed out, stopped using play.com about a year ago because they did something similar and also are getting as bad as amazon at delivery times....and i get reward points with game...so cant knock them really...hope all others get theres ok, havn't tried the codes out yet so unsure what i actually get from the signiture edition but it was a "free" upgrade so will wait and see when the kids go to bed :woop:

mickjsg
03-10-2011, 03:17 PM
I ordered my B.S.E. from Amazon.co.uk, and I just got an email saying it was shipped, I paid postage, so it better arrive tomorrow.

I've heard a lot of people say Play.com has screwed with bonus content, never had anything happen to me yet though.

indyjonesuk
03-11-2011, 07:19 PM
Mine has still not arrived!!!%%!$"$ I did get an email saying it had been shipped though

Fridus
03-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Mine has still not arrived!!!%%!$"$ I did get an email saying it had been shipped though

Same here. Pre-ordered mine from Game. It was sent this Tuesday so it should have been here 2 days ago :confused: