PDA

View Full Version : Why am I evil?

Celestial Pixie
03-08-2011, 01:30 PM
I chose every good decision throughout the game and have over 7 million of my own money in the treasury (more than enough to save everyone) and I just entered the road to rule for the last time and my "true form" is evil, but how?

I put the rent high in the beginning and put it back to low after getting the money I needed but aside from that I chose all the good choices, I didn't kill civilians etc...

I did do the crime spree achievement in someone else's game, could that be it?

Agent Aero
03-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Yeah, the crime spree achievement would definitely help to make you evil. But during the the part where you're king did you choose the good or bad decisions? It is very very hard to choose every noble decision and have that much money in your treasury. So i'm guessing you chose a few evil achievements. Then that's why :p.

Celestial Pixie
03-08-2011, 02:28 PM
When I was queen I made every single good decision, before becoming queen I made sure I had enough gold to save everyone and ended up having around 14 million so I was always able to do the good choices.

Agent Aero
03-08-2011, 02:29 PM
If that's the case then i have no idea why. If you made every noble decision in the game then i don't think the getting a bounty on your head achievement would do much damage.

Does your character look evil, or good?

Celestial Pixie
03-08-2011, 02:33 PM
I look evil, people are afraid of me and my true form has the black/red wings.

It's really frustrating since I've been actually trying to be good throughout the game.
Edit: Some people are actually liking me now though, I just finished the game but I'm still evil

Ragnarok1986
03-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Have you checked your stats see what they say? And try giving gold to the poor.