PDA

View Full Version : Skill cap level reached

DSB Icon
03-08-2011, 02:05 PM
I'm stuck at 220, how can i increase this, ? i have already 20k+XP that i can't add atm.. fucked up :eek:

KFZ Scrubs
03-08-2011, 05:09 PM
What I know right now, you can't increase it. It says that's as far as you can go... for now. That that makes me think that there's something to help increase it in the future. If you want to increase your overall ratings, equip the medals you an earn by buying or completing certain objective in OWC or legacy mode

Takamura Bear
03-08-2011, 05:42 PM
This really sucks...I got the platinum XP pack with the game for free when I pre-ordered it, which is like 25,000 XP points or something.

I used the points and maxed out a skill on my created boxer for legacy mode and even got the achievement for it. I was pretty high up on my other stats as well.

Today when I start up the game, it's like I never even used the boost pack in the first place and my stats are lower. I'm very positive I saved the game and applied them.

Do stats go down? Anyone else had stats go down or dissapear? :confused:

richie1986
03-08-2011, 06:09 PM
Your not the only one i spent some microsoft points to buy gold pack because legacy mode hard at start loaded up today and stats dropped :wtf :eek:

so frustrating spend my cash on points just to loose them :mad:

DSB Icon
03-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Use the points for your online pro, there you keep the stats ;)

Takamura Bear
03-08-2011, 11:07 PM
I applied them to my created boxer in OWC mode. Do the stats you assign here carry over to legacy mode as well? Maybe I'm not doing something right, but I don'y understand why they would go down just like that.

Really baffled by this, and I can see I'm not the only one with this problem. Such a waste of all those points.

KFZ Scrubs
03-08-2011, 11:26 PM
I don't think they do. I did that with my OWC middle weight and started a legacy mode with him. All his stats was reset in Legacy mode.