PDA

View Full Version : missable achievements?

rianbattle
03-08-2011, 04:52 PM
anyone know what achievements if any are missable? looks like a couple might be...just curious though. if there are I'd like to know when to save to be able to get missable ones like the side achievements and whatnot, thanks :-)

FSparacino4
03-08-2011, 05:07 PM
I am about 75% done writing the guide so stay tuned. As far as missable achievements goes there are MANY, more than first appears reading through them. I will be done before the day is out and will post it ASAP.

Roshan
03-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Please finish it in the next 2 hours so I will have time to see it.

ImmortalArbiter
03-08-2011, 05:24 PM
I am about 75% done writing the guide so stay tuned. As far as missable achievements goes there are MANY, more than first appears reading through them. I will be done before the day is out and will post it ASAP.

Nice, looking forward to it. Your Dead Space 2 guide was quality, so I'm sure this one will be too!

FSparacino4
03-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Please finish it in the next 2 hours so I will have time to see it.

I definately LOL'd. It is muc hmore time consuming writing an achievement guide for RPGs and as such I will not be rushing it.

scrummers
03-08-2011, 05:36 PM
There seems to be quite a few. Such as archeogliost, supplier, Slay the high dragon, chantry historian, master craftsmen, i got your back, great minds think alike, romantic, demon slayer (which is a specific demon for a special quest which is awiergan scrolls), excorist which is also quest specific (forbidden knowledge in act 2). Haven't gotten far yet. Just looking at the strategy guide. But as someone stated he is making a guide that should be posted today so look for that. Will probl be more through then this.

Roshan
03-08-2011, 05:38 PM
I definately LOL'd. It is muc hmore time consuming writing an achievement guide for RPGs and as such I will not be rushing it.

I'm just saying that I will leave in about 2 hours so I'm hoping you will finish it until then.
Don't rush it though,better perfect and later,than fail and earlier.

DarqStalker
03-08-2011, 05:56 PM
Definitely looking forward to the guide. And can't wait to get home from work to start playing!!

Aqua18
03-08-2011, 05:57 PM
You could post what you have so far and add on to it ;)

FSparacino4
03-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Sorry bud, but I refuse to post a fully incomplete guide. When it is finally posted, there will still be things I add, but I want a majority of it to be done before it goes up.

WhiteClaudia
03-08-2011, 07:27 PM
can you at least tell us the first couple of missable ones you encounter. so that we can start playing a little.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
03-08-2011, 07:41 PM
heres what i did.
1st playthrough as any class and side with templars.Did every side quest & companion quest.
2nd playthrough as a different class side with mages. Did every side quest & companion quest.
3rd playthrough as final class and look for chantry books/ingredients/mark of three.(this is the playthrough im on now.)
4th playthrough as i missed the very first chantry book but have found the other 3 i will do a quick run through to pick them all up,

can you at least tell us the first couple of missable ones you encounter. so that we can start playing a little.
You know you could just play because you enjoy the game then pick up the ones you missed on a next playthrough instead of trying to get the full 1000g as quick as possible.

artphobia
03-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Thinking I might start a playthrough on a different account just see how few achievements I can get in one playthrough. lol

Onyok
03-09-2011, 10:22 AM
Awesome! My first time to try out this franchise certainly be needing a guide.

Can't wait for it, bud! Just take your time. Don't be in a haste to publish it! Lol!