PDA

View Full Version : question about bonus content on the signature edition.

Vanilla Coke Zero
03-08-2011, 11:40 PM
the code in the bottom that says "activate your bioware signature edition bonus content", is the code that gives you the in-game digital armory right? does that code bring the orlais shield and sword as well?

Rhox
03-08-2011, 11:47 PM
no, those are a seperate code from retailers

Vanilla Coke Zero
03-08-2011, 11:58 PM
no, those are a seperate code from retailers

then what does that last code bring?

FSparacino4
03-09-2011, 12:21 AM
That code gives you access to the boots of the frozen wastes or whatever they are called. It simply registers your game.

Vanilla Coke Zero
03-09-2011, 12:31 AM
That code gives you access to the boots of the frozen wastes or whatever they are called. It simply registers your game.

huh? the hell is that lol. what about the in-game digital armory? does it come in a code?

OceanH
03-09-2011, 01:18 AM
huh? the hell is that lol. what about the in-game digital armory? does it come in a code?

http://dragonage.bioware.com/da2/info/bonus_items/

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/detail-page/dragon.age.2.bse.lg.jpg

Vanilla Coke Zero
03-09-2011, 01:58 AM
http://dragonage.bioware.com/da2/info/bonus_items/

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/detail-page/dragon.age.2.bse.lg.jpg

yeah, i kinda knew that already. my question, WHERE is the code? i have three codes that came with the signature edition, so i'm guessing it's the one that says "signature edition bonus content"? i just want some confirmation as to which code it is.

Targen
03-09-2011, 02:40 AM
It did for me. I received a separate code from Amazon, where I pre-ordered, in an email saying that it unlocks the sword and shield. But the code that came with the game had already unlocked them, for me at least.

MagnetixSQL
03-09-2011, 02:41 AM
Anyone know where we can download the Soundtrack?

Yeloazndevil
03-09-2011, 04:08 AM
Anyone know where we can download the Soundtrack?
go to 'your registered game content' you'll see 'Dragon Age II Soundtrack - Signature Edition' in the pc/mac part of it click more info on the side and you'll see a download link

Saracin
03-09-2011, 04:49 AM
The Black Emporium is the armory you're thinking of, its included in the Online Pass code. The signature edition stuff is the code you redeem on the Bioware Social site and while it doesn't list it in the unlocks, the gear is in the game.

And yes, the Signature Edition unlocks the Gamestop exclusive Sword and Shield, possibly even if you didn't buy it at Gamestop. Wonder if I can find someone willing to trade a Best Buy code for my preorder code then lol.

Yeloazndevil
03-09-2011, 05:51 AM
And yes, the Signature Edition unlocks the Gamestop exclusive Sword and Shield, possibly even if you didn't buy it at Gamestop. Wonder if I can find someone willing to trade a Best Buy code for my preorder code then lol. that sword and shield wasn't exclusive to gamestop as I got it from my amazon pre-order and other retailers had those two same pre-order bonus items

Vanilla Coke Zero
03-09-2011, 08:17 AM
The Black Emporium is the armory you're thinking of, its included in the Online Pass code. The signature edition stuff is the code you redeem on the Bioware Social site and while it doesn't list it in the unlocks, the gear is in the game.

And yes, the Signature Edition unlocks the Gamestop exclusive Sword and Shield, possibly even if you didn't buy it at Gamestop. Wonder if I can find someone willing to trade a Best Buy code for my preorder code then lol.

well, that's bullshit then. i guess this "exclusive" stuff isn't so exclusive after all.

edit: are you sure? i just read what was in the black emporium and i didn't read anything about the digital armory.

sorry, but i think you're just talking out of your ass, no offense. i just read up on the in-game armory and it had nothing to do with the black emporium.

ViRaLuNdEaD
03-09-2011, 12:04 PM
One code is your EA online access code (for access to the "digital armory") one is for the signature edition items (the weapons for each class and the soundtrack) and one is for the Exiled Prince DLC. Those are the three codes on the card inside of the game case.

MASS DOMINATION
03-09-2011, 01:19 PM

I don't think this is right. I've used every code (online pass, exiled prince, sig edition, retailer code) and i still don't have the boots. I noticed the boots aren't include in your thread detailing all the extra content either.
So how do we get them?

ViRaLuNdEaD
03-09-2011, 01:24 PM
I don't think this is right. I've used every code (online pass, exiled prince, sig edition, retailer code) and i still don't have the boots. I noticed the boots aren't include in your thread detailing all the extra content either.
So how do we get them?

You get the boots by logging into the bioware social site and registering your game using the UPC on the back of the game.

MASS DOMINATION
03-09-2011, 02:52 PM
You get the boots by logging into the bioware social site and registering your game using the UPC on the back of the game.

great, thanks. I'm surprised I haven't heard of this anywhere. I'll be sure to do it soon.

lordskorrkeeper
03-09-2011, 03:17 PM
I have the Signature Edition, I did not put in any code for the orlais shield and sword and thought Gamestop screwed me again, but turned out when putting in my Signature Edition Code, Online Pass/Black Emporium, and umm Prince DLC I saw that I had the Sword and Shield mentioned above in the game and my account bioware page, which was pretty cool.

Vanilla Coke Zero
03-09-2011, 10:43 PM
One code is your EA online access code (for access to the "digital armory") one is for the signature edition items (the weapons for each class and the soundtrack) and one is for the Exiled Prince DLC. Those are the three codes on the card inside of the game case.

this isn't correct either. the digital armory includes the weapons for each class, they're not separate.

ViRaLuNdEaD
03-09-2011, 11:02 PM
this isn't correct either. the digital armory includes the weapons for each class, they're not separate.

When I actually sit and read the card that all my codes came on and when I looked at the description of what each code unlocked as I entered it, that is what I took it as. One says it's for "access to the Black Imporium" (which I think is nothing more than an EA online access code to curb the sale of used games), one for the Exiled Prince and one for all other SE content.

MagnetixSQL
03-11-2011, 02:24 AM
Thanks! Just showed up in my list of downloads.

DENAz666
03-11-2011, 04:37 AM
Usually the Online Access code actually unlocks the special edition shit too. If you didn't get the sig pack, then the online access code would be slightly different. There were other codes to use on the website though, that unlocked the soundtrack and somethin else :)

Tyrantus
03-11-2011, 09:36 AM
I have the Signature Edition, I did not put in any code for the orlais shield and sword and thought Gamestop screwed me again, but turned out when putting in my Signature Edition Code, Online Pass/Black Emporium, and umm Prince DLC I saw that I had the Sword and Shield mentioned above in the game and my account bioware page, which was pretty cool.

Strange I had my Orlais shield and sword seperate on a seperate code sheet given from the retailer.

There were 3 codes in my signature edition, the online pass which gives you the Mabari hound and the Black Emporium and then a code for the Exiled Prince and the last code was for the Soundtrack and other signature edition content.

Also, if anyone plays the demo they unlock extra items.

Asturgis
03-11-2011, 10:56 AM
Maybe it's a stupid question, but on my extras I don't have the bow, the 2 handed-sword and other stuff that I am supposed to get with the signature code ? Is it normal that it isn't there, contrary to the one-handed sword and shield and the tomes that are ? Are they found in-game ?

pararescue
03-11-2011, 11:00 AM
ok im having a huge problem with mine i registered and redeemed everything and didn't get any of the content, I just got the Hayder's Razor, The Far Cliffs of Kirkwall, and Lothering's Lament. Thats all they gave me and the others are locked I've been contacting EA 5 times about this and they said they fix it but its still the same. Any ideas how to fix this?:confused: