PDA

View Full Version : Story Achievements Can be missed due to glitches. HELP

FPS GLIMMER
03-09-2011, 02:06 AM
Well, being the guy that I am. I went to ashos before chapter 2 started. I made a potion of walking on water and sprinted to the island. Chapter 2 quest started up even before chapter 1 was finished. Now i have a quest in chapter 2 and no quests in chapter 1 left and I dont have the achievement for beating chapter 1.

How do you get to ashos without walking on water? At what point do you get the achievement for completing chapter 1?

The Pants Party
03-09-2011, 04:15 AM
http://guides.gamepressure.com/twoworldsii/

You can check the questline there. I can see how you may have done that though - I've been working on pretty much nothing but side-quests all game and just now started on the main quest now that I have nothing left but Swallows and Ashos quests.

Gackt
03-09-2011, 12:40 PM
How do you get to ashos without walking on water? At what point do you get the achievement for completing chapter 1?

After completing all the quests under Chapter 1 in your journal...
After you complete the quests, they provide you with a place in Ashos to teleport to

Mike Conno
03-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Well, being the guy that I am. I went to ashos before chapter 2 started. I made a potion of walking on water and sprinted to the island. Chapter 2 quest started up even before chapter 1 was finished. Now i have a quest in chapter 2 and no quests in chapter 1 left and I dont have the achievement for beating chapter 1.

You're not supposed to get to New Ashos before the Start of Chapter 2, but being the guy that you are (an explorer, in my book - nothing wrong with that, btw) you are now suffering from a continuity problem.

You get the achievement for completing Chapter 1 when you show Cassara the scroll you get from the Tower of Fangs. What was your last quest from Chapter 1? Can you go back and finish the remaining quests? What does your journal say about how you finished Chapter 1?

FPS GLIMMER
03-09-2011, 10:00 PM
You're not supposed to get to New Ashos before the Start of Chapter 2, but being the guy that you are (an explorer, in my book - nothing wrong with that, btw) you are now suffering from a continuity problem.

You get the achievement for completing Chapter 1 when you show Cassara the scroll you get from the Tower of Fangs. What was your last quest from Chapter 1? Can you go back and finish the remaining quests? What does your journal say about how you finished Chapter 1?

Well it doesnt matter anymore. I reloaded a save from waaaay back and got the achievement. I guess this thread is now just a warning for people.

daviduk2000
03-16-2011, 04:57 AM
i was so tempted to swim there. when i played but i didnt incase of unforseen glitchs.

i did every quest possible on the savanah before moving on and that was around 23 hours.

i did every quest everywhere and savanah is the longest by far i complete the game 100% except the darned theives guild ghost quest. in 36 hours. around 22 of which were spent on the savanah