View Full Version : Injuries?

03-09-2011, 04:22 AM
im still in the first year and just got an injury for the first time in a battle, then got a pop up saying when a character falls in battle they get an injury. Hawke (warrior) and the sword and shield chick just both got injuries but we didnt fall in battle. :confused:

im just a bit afraid that ill miss out on the chievey for having no party members fall during the first year, unless you can also get injuries randomly in combat.

03-09-2011, 05:01 AM
That happened to me when I triggered a trap and it burned me. I don't think your first injury can be avoided and I dont think it counts as being knocked out

03-09-2011, 07:52 AM
Traps can injure you. I'm fairly certain they don't count as incapacitations (unless they actually kill someone), but you do get a weakened effect as if you had been.

Buzz VII
03-09-2011, 06:03 PM
As long as you don't get knocked out completely (Loose all of your health) you will still get the Unstoppable achievement. You can recieve injuries in Dragon Age 2 without being knocked out. Just make sure that your team members don't loose all of their health and you should get the achievement without a problem. :)