PDA

View Full Version : The selling junk glitch works

JDMBO1
03-09-2011, 04:31 AM
So I'm sure everyone knows that Dragon Age: Origins glitch, where you pick an item and move it into the junk, then you go and sell it and do that split second tap :ybut: then :abut: as quickly as possible. This works in Dragon Age 2 as well it maybe a more longer process, but works

Darth Cuda
03-10-2011, 08:44 AM
Good to know the emporium prices are outrageous.

BrutishMuffin
03-10-2011, 08:51 AM
You might as well use the leveling glitch if you want easy money. I'm sitting right around 2500 gold at all times now. Only takes like 20 minutes to do, if that.

mickjsg
03-10-2011, 11:18 AM
Good to know the emporium prices are outrageous.
I haven't been able to find out much about what the Emporium offers online, mind giving me a little info? :p

JDMBO1
03-10-2011, 03:54 PM
I find it that people that don't want to level and want an insane amount of cash can do this

I haven't been able to find out much about what the Emporium offers online, mind giving me a little info? :p

The Black Emporium gives you special I items and allows you to remake your character when ever

Edit: such as weapons and potions that allow you to change your attribute and such, not to forget armor as well

DOOKH8R
03-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Doesn't that only work if you have two or more of the same item to sell?

JDMBO1
03-10-2011, 10:42 PM
Doesn't that only work if you have two or more of the same item to sell?
No, it works with just a single item I don't understand or where it started, but no one item will work. On the other hand if you have potions you can duplicate those actually, but it's as I said the process is longer in DA II as opposed to DA:O

edit: Youtube videos on this glitch that are seen for DA:O, same method can be applied on DA II, so if you don't understand the hows, whys, and whens. Just simply watch a video on Duplicating on a DA:O video and apply it on DA II

SpinelesS
03-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Is there a way to make the bar choosing how much of an item to buy faster?

Holding both the left stick and the direction pad to the right makes it move faster, but this would go alot faster if there was an even quicker method.