PDA

View Full Version : Trial didn't help much..

TNTJudbud
03-09-2011, 06:01 AM
Trail seemed pretty quick, didn't even get a feel of what the point is other than burning the ropes... never saw anything telling score on a floor or when the floors end or if each floor is a level or anything like that?

what are your guys opinions so far?

SlyPooBiscuit
03-09-2011, 06:38 AM
trial sucked, it ended during the 5th floor

Audio Radar
03-09-2011, 07:48 AM
Trail seemed pretty quick, didn't even get a feel of what the point is other than burning the ropes... never saw anything telling score on a floor or when the floors end or if each floor is a level or anything like that?

what are your guys opinions so far?

Worst trial ever.

But you bought it, is it good?

Snowwwwy
03-09-2011, 08:01 AM
My opinion is that most game trials are like this. I find them always to be very short and dont give you a feel of the game whatsoever. So now, I only download trials if Im super bored, true story lol.

danowat32
03-09-2011, 09:40 AM
The trial totally confused me, the instructions are extremely brief, certainly wouldn't purchase it of the strength of it.

Not all trials are like this, most of the ones I've played give you at least a sense of it you'd like the full game or not

Hoffer
03-26-2011, 02:53 PM
I played the trial and didn't understand the point of the game. Like 2 weeks later, I tried it again and just figured I'd buy the game. I'm really glad I did as the game is actually very good. It took me a couple hours to figure out the best way to play the game.

I just unlocked the last achievement. Second WP7 game I got all the cheevos in.