PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age 2 Unlockables not unlocking

pararescue
03-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Ok I did the whole process of redeeming my codes in the bioware social site, it says verify the content appears in the Unlockables screen by selecting Extras on the Main Menu, then Unlockables. But once I went to the extras its not unlock, am I missing a step?

MASS DOMINATION
03-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Is your Windows live ID (the email you use for your xbox) linked to your Bioware account? If not, then unfortunately you have lost those codes. I had this problem with Mass Effect 2 and the Collector/Terminus armor. I use the codes but my account wasn't link to my xbox account so it didn't transfer through and the codes were lost.

If it is linked probably then I can't help you.

pararescue
03-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Is your Windows live ID (the email you use for your xbox) linked to your Bioware account? If not, then unfortunately you have lost those codes. I had this problem with Mass Effect 2 and the Collector/Terminus armor. I use the codes but my account wasn't link to my xbox account so it didn't transfer through and the codes were lost.

If it is linked probably then I can't help you.

yup my windows live ID is linked to my bioware account and my EA account.

Tin Man 519
03-10-2011, 07:46 PM
I think i have the same problem but on PS3, i got my downloads for the addon content and some of the unlockables but others that should be available are not. Mainly the Blood Dragon Armor and the Facebook game items, my advice is to go to help.dragonage.com and put in a chat ticket thing. they are still dealing with mine.

(I'm pretty sure it's a problem with Bioware)

pararescue
03-10-2011, 09:57 PM
I think i have the same problem but on PS3, i got my downloads for the addon content and some of the unlockables but others that should be available are not. Mainly the Blood Dragon Armor and the Facebook game items, my advice is to go to help.dragonage.com and put in a chat ticket thing. they are still dealing with mine.

(I'm pretty sure it's a problem with Bioware)

alright thanks bro i will do that and hopefully bioware fix their stuff

logandbrown
03-12-2011, 05:52 PM
I have also been having the same problem. I have been working with EA Customer Support to try and get my pre-order unlockables and Ser Isaac armor, but after 5 days they are still trying to figure it out. This was their most recent recommendation:
-
-
-
"I am sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties, and apologize for any inconvenience. Sometimes certain configurations can conflict with your game. Set any controller, sound, and video settings to their default setting. This can be done deleting the game's settings information from the hard drive. Try playing the game again.

This could also be an issue involving corrupt game save files. You will need to remove game related save data by following the below given steps:-
1. Power on the Xbox without a game disc inside to display the Xbox dashboard.
2. Select Memory and press A
3. Select Hard Disc and press A
4. Scroll through the save games until you find your specific game.
5. Press the A button while selecting a files to delete them.
6. Confirm deletion when prompted.
7. Repeat until you no longer see any of the game files left on the Xbox hard disc.
8. Restart system with game inside. Try running your game again.

This issue can also be due to any NON-OFFICIAL Peripherals connected to your console. Please unplug all non-official peripherals connected to your console. The easiest way to ensure this is to unplug any peripherals except for the official licensed controllers that came with the system. This includes any memory cards or network adaptors. When the console is starting up it will calibrate the controllers. Do not move the thumb sticks or press any of the buttons until the EA logo appears.
Example of non-licensed equipment manufacturers:- Nyko AirFlow, MadCatz MicroCon, Mad Catz Dual Force 2.

If the issue persists, try clearing console cache, follow these steps: -
1. Locate the System section of the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
2. Select Memory, select Hard Drive, and then press Y to view the device options screen.
3. On the Controller, press the X, Left Bumper, and Right Bumper buttons in this order: X, X, LB, RB, X, X
4. You will be prompted to confirm system maintenance, select Yes by pressing A."