PDA

View Full Version : Gran Prix Horse Race (Triple Crown achievement)

ciruzzo86
03-09-2011, 02:35 PM
i'm trying to get the triple crown achievement legitly.

i'm setting up races made by 2 players, but the 4-5 times i tried it alway seemed that the opponent horse run much more faster than mine from the start. is the horse's stamina and speed influenced by player level (i'm currently at 12, i run against a lv 50 and from the start at full speed i couldn't keep his rhythm)

if it's not the case, could you provide me tips to be faster? i used to easy win the single player races of nigel dickens, tapping :abut: regularly until the stamina bar became red, then holding :abut: until the bar restores , re-tapping and so on. with multiplayer it seemed to be not the case!

RockWhore
03-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Try not to keep tapping constantly until you deplete the stamina. Try tap 2 or 3 times, hold for a few seconds and tap 2 or 3 times once more. Rinse and repeat.

That should help your stamina last much longer.

I was always crap at the races though so not sure how much help that might be!

Shakeydave
03-10-2011, 09:04 AM
i'm trying to get the triple crown achievement legitly.

i'm setting up races made by 2 players, but the 4-5 times i tried it alway seemed that the opponent horse run much more faster than mine from the start. is the horse's stamina and speed influenced by player level (i'm currently at 12, i run against a lv 50 and from the start at full speed i couldn't keep his rhythm)

if it's not the case, could you provide me tips to be faster? i used to easy win the single player races of nigel dickens, tapping :abut: regularly until the stamina bar became red, then holding :abut: until the bar restores , re-tapping and so on. with multiplayer it seemed to be not the case!

Message me if you want to boost this one. I'm having trouble winning even 1 race.

ciruzzo86
03-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Message me if you want to boost this one. I'm having trouble winning even 1 race.

i'm trying to get it legitly. if i won't get it in a while, i'll go back to you ;)

Optomistic
06-04-2011, 02:34 AM
Props to you for doing this the way rockstar intended. I for one, boosted. Couldn't be arsed spending hours hoping and trying. A challenge I do propose to you if you're doing this the legit way - Kingpin! ugh, yuck.

TheRock420RVD
06-04-2011, 04:36 PM
i'll boost this with you to get all the cheevs let me know

viper365
09-23-2011, 03:14 AM
I need some help getting the grand prix achievements if anybody wants to help I'm on now