PDA

View Full Version : Flirtatious Achievement?

Askeroth
03-09-2011, 03:18 PM
When does this unlock? The character I'm playing as only flirts with Anders, and has selected the flirt option numerous times, but it hasn't unlocked.

Ethereal235
03-09-2011, 04:01 PM
I've been wondering that myself. I saw the heart icon on one option when talking to Merill, but selecting it didn't unlock this achievement, and I'm sort of wondering what will.

Does anyone know just how far into a romance you have to go before this unlocks?

solo07
03-09-2011, 04:16 PM
I'm not sure. I was talking to anders and he started hitting on me (and i'm a guy in game). it was weird to say the least. And no achievement.

Aqua18
03-09-2011, 06:04 PM
You can't get the flirt achievement until you have the estate in the second act.

FSparacino4
03-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Go to your estate in Act II at night and flight with one of your party members

Askeroth
03-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Is there a certain point in Act II where you can do that?

Neon Rawwr
03-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Is this mass effect.. what are guys blabbing about.

Neon Rawwr
03-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Ooh my bad looks like its Dragon Age 2... I didnt even no it was out ! I need to catch up in gaming the last game i beat was Dantes Inferno... ikr

Kraderic
03-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Ooh my bad looks like its Dragon Age 2... I didnt even no it was out ! I need to catch up in gaming the last game i beat was Dantes Inferno... ikr

Might want to give this a quick review, since you're new here and all.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=167906

Ethereal235
03-09-2011, 10:03 PM

So... you ended up in a forum for a game you didn't know was out? How did you manage that?

JasonBlade
03-09-2011, 11:05 PM
Is this mass effect.. what are guys blabbing about.
what a n00b

Chupacabra77
03-09-2011, 11:22 PM
I'm just bummed you can't sleep with Bethany while playing as the male Hawke. If I want some incest action...Bioware better deliver. Maybe in Dragon Age 3 they could include romances with animals or inanimate objects too. :p

Askeroth
03-09-2011, 11:29 PM
Are these achievements glitched? I finally got flirtatious when Anders agreed to go steady with me and we made love. However, shouldn't I have unlocked the "Romantic" achievement for that? "Romantic" states that you "complete a romance with one of your party members". Is there another level of completion beyond that?

R0KETM4N
03-09-2011, 11:34 PM
yes there is ... keep playing ;)

Are these achievements glitched? I finally got flirtatious when Anders agreed to go steady with me and we made love. However, shouldn't I have unlocked the "Romantic" achievement for that? "Romantic" states that you "complete a romance with one of your party members". Is there another level of completion beyond that?

DarkStar11
03-10-2011, 05:36 PM
I didnt get the achevement either and i've flirted with Ander,Merill,Fenris,Aveline and i think Isabella

Tyrantus
03-10-2011, 09:05 PM
You get the Flirtatious achievement from kissing them/sleeping with them, basically the first act of real love.

The romance one I believe you get from asking them to move in with you.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
03-10-2011, 09:22 PM
having sex without someone doesnt mean you have engaged in romance with a party member, as we all know sex doesnt necessarily mean you love the person.

Whereas moving in with them normally means you love them.

L3giOn
03-10-2011, 09:29 PM
I must be retarded but how do you get your party members to show up at your estate? I'm on Act 3 and I've been to my estate at night numerous times and none of my party members are ever there...what am I missing?

Kellwolf9E
03-10-2011, 09:48 PM
having sex without someone doesnt mean you have engaged in romance with a party member, as we all know sex doesnt necessarily mean you love the person.

Whereas moving in with them normally means you love them.

Is there a "Masturbation" achievement? Is that one of the secret achievements? :)

HostilePlatypus
03-11-2011, 12:20 AM
Its in the estate. You have to kiss the one you're pursuing.

Tyrantus
03-11-2011, 09:32 AM
Its in the estate. You have to kiss the one you're pursuing.

Mine unlocked for me outside of the estate, in my companions hide out instead.

But the moving in part for the romantic achievement I believe is connected to being at the estate at night.

PhunkeyMonkeh
03-11-2011, 02:28 PM
I just started Act II, and i got it with the first mission to go say 'Hi' to Isabella in the Hanging Man place. There was an option to ask for a kiss and i got it :)

KeepEmRolling
03-11-2011, 03:42 PM
You get the Flirtatious achievement from kissing them/sleeping with them, basically the first act of real love.

The romance one I believe you get from asking them to move in with you.

well, then I'm curious about the Romantic achievement. I've kissed/made love with Merrill and asked her to move in with me but only received the flirt achievement.

A Shoe In
03-11-2011, 03:53 PM
well, then I'm curious about the Romantic achievement. I've kissed/made love with Merrill and asked her to move in with me but only received the flirt achievement.

The romantic achievement is acquired very near the end of the game. I don't want to give out a spoiler, but if you really want to know just so you don't miss it PM me, I guess.