PDA

View Full Version : I just got it for my X360 promo copy...

Krooger
03-09-2011, 03:33 PM
...there's some slashing going to happen this evening. I hope it is as good as it looks ;-)

scorpy78
03-09-2011, 11:47 PM
what is your opinion?
Is it like Dynasty Warriors serie or better?

Krooger
03-10-2011, 08:10 PM
I'd give it a strong 7/10. If someone (anyone?) does not like greek mythology, then it's 6/10.

Game is quite challenging (even on normal) and sometimes hard to cope with - sometimes enemies stand still ready to be killed and another time they are running with a rage. Lot's of playable characters (depending on mission), nice and the most important, very smooth graphics. Lots of satisfying combos and special moves and enemies that should be killed in different ways. Missions are't too innovative but I didn't went too far. I finished on Ajax mission yesterday and I am not sure if I would have time today.

To sum things up. It is very satisfying, more close combat than DW series but still a lot of enemies to fight with. I'd buy it for sure.

MiNDmaZing
03-13-2011, 05:37 PM
good to hear, thx for that.

can u say something about co-op? is there splitscreen co-op?

thank u

Venomized
03-13-2011, 07:58 PM
Stupid KOEI. Stupid North America. Hmmphh.

I want to play this game

GOVNA10
03-15-2011, 01:42 AM
Stupid KOEI. Stupid North America. Hmmphh.

I want to play this game

Yeah, really why did they not make this available in North America? The company is based in Canada, so what's the deal with that

hellghast62
03-15-2011, 04:20 PM
will get mine thursday in the post from game today bout time too happy.happy.happy

HorsemanOfWar16
03-15-2011, 05:41 PM
Kool gd to hear - Cant wait to pick my copy up. Been looking forward to this game for a couple of years, whilst on very little details and gameplay! lol
Still - Second on the co-op / online info ?
Thx for posting the info m8.

Krooger
03-15-2011, 06:58 PM
I didn't notice the co-op actually because I started singleplayer and didn't bother. I'll check tommorow and I hope there is ;-)

HorsemanOfWar16
03-15-2011, 11:12 PM
I didn't notice the co-op actually because I started singleplayer and didn't bother. I'll check tommorow and I hope there is ;-)

Cool thx m8.
Can any body tell me the official release date for the U.K. ?
thx

El Stupido
03-16-2011, 09:58 AM
Yo, check the coop please, if its good, i'll get this game:drunk

hellghast62
03-16-2011, 11:18 AM
Cool thx m8.
Can any body tell me the official release date for the U.K. ?
thx
in u.k is 18th march

HorsemanOfWar16
03-16-2011, 01:10 PM
in u.k is 18th march

Sweet thx man - Ill pick up on friday then :) - something to look forward to.
Shite - to bad I have to work this weekend - and my finals have just started!!
- Ill find some time to squeeze in a few hours or so :)
Who's making a guide for this game then ? - I would do myself - but I'am way too busy at the mo.

hellghast62
03-16-2011, 07:09 PM
same here back to work fri and got homefront coming fri aswell not got a day off till next wed as for guide me not that good to make one

wild dog
03-17-2011, 12:37 AM
I recieved my copy today, after playing it all night to be honest I really dont like it, :(

its very slow action, unlike dw which is fast mental crazy fists action!!

There are only 6 characters

The graphics are like an old ps2 game, even the characters mouths dont move when they speak in cutscenes! whaaaaa!!!!?????

And final note there is NO! co-op!

Was really looking forward to this but im sadly let down,if they had put more characters in it and made it big historic battles like dw then it would have been so much better

bring on DW 7 in April

hellghast62
03-17-2011, 11:58 PM
same here dont like it one bit have put it in drawer under bed and that where it will stay :mad:

El Stupido
03-18-2011, 10:05 AM
Sooooooo there is no coop... Again! FFFUUUUU!!!
Why ALL new games with promised coop came out without it!

Xenuism
03-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Got this today purely because I love the Iliad.Im having an ok time with it but its not worth €50 imo.It is a decent game though.

sleepydumbdude
12-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Bummer on the no coop. Glad I read an article on them removing coop because GOD shows it as having local coop. I'd be super pissed because I only like playing warrior games in coop.

redbeard_nj
12-15-2012, 06:35 PM
i LUV this game!

i actually own Halo 4, black ops2, Hitman resolution, and Farcry3, Assassins3(bought them for my son) and i havent played any of them yet, so when my first saturday off i sit down to game all day and guess wich game i play?

yep, Legends of Troy! i liked it so much i never even tried any of the other games that day!