PDA

View Full Version : I just randomly lost everything in my shared chest

Le Vampyr
03-09-2011, 10:25 PM
So i've been maining a Destroyer who is currently level 17. Came across some good items, wands and guns that I thought would be good for the other classes. Started up a new game with an Alchemist , everything was there and grabbed a few things. Came back to the game an hour or so later, made a Vanquisher, checked the chest and everything had just vanished!?

My shared chest read 42/50 for how many items were stashed with my lv.17, though for some reason I couldn't put anything else in. Now the chest reads 0/50. I know for sure I didn't move all the items or sell them or anything stupid. I guess there's no way I can get my items back, but thought i'd share this info, and say, don't leave items in the shared chest for too long. Put what you need in there and then grab them with your other character or whatever ASAP!

It sucks, because I had some purple and gold rares in that chest. Hence the rant. D:

Munion420
03-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Was your new Vanquisher hardcore? The chest doesn't share between hardcore and normal, otherwise that just sucks.

Le Vampyr
03-10-2011, 03:49 AM
Was your new Vanquisher hardcore? The chest doesn't share between hardcore and normal, otherwise that just sucks.

Nope. All playing on the same difficulty, normal.

Ionus
03-10-2011, 05:09 AM
yep my stuff is gone now too. I had about 35 really nice items in shared stash, about 4 uniques, including a kick ass bow. but now it is all gone.

Started with a Destroyer on Normal, got him to level 22, and had been putting stuff for other characters in stash. So anyway stash was kinda full so mad a new Vanquisher on Normal.

took her to chest and it was empty... well I dashboarded it, loaded my Destroyer, but alas the chest was still empty.

This really sucks... the shared stash was one of the best features in the game...

Now it does not even work????

I had tons of problems with the PC version of this game as well.

Andreas_loel
03-10-2011, 07:54 AM
lol my game frooze and i lost a few legendary swords i was gonna use for my destroyer once i get my fame level :)

Not much to do about it

J4ckyb0y1
03-10-2011, 10:55 AM
I had tons of problems with the PC version of this game as well.

Have it on PC and play with lots of mods. No problems running the most current version.

Predalien90
03-10-2011, 12:57 PM
And stuff like that is why I wont be starting another character until I get my Destroyer to lvl 99.