PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Class So Far?

vgfanatic1
03-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Basically, out of the classes you've played so far, which one do you like best?

I don't actually have the game yet (I preordered it and am having it shipped), but from the demo, I really enjoyed rogues and found mages to be fun as well. If I go mage, then I'm 95% sure I'll go force mage / blood mage, but I'm not really sure about rogue specialties.

Ethereal235
03-09-2011, 10:38 PM
In the demo, I tried the warrior and got bored. As far as the main game goes, so far I've only played as a rogue, but I like the rogue quite well. Fast-paced and skill based... generally fun. I'm going to try as a mage next. I imagine I'll like that as well.

FSparacino4
03-09-2011, 10:39 PM
My first playthrough was as a Rogue and let me tell you. They are bad ass. Just the way they move and perform attacks. The Assassinate ability is crazy good, kills all normal enemies in one hit and takes half a mini bosses hp bar off. :)

Mark for Death + Assassinate may be the highest non combo damage in the game. On my second rogue playthrough, did the level glitch. Currently level 41 and mark for death + assinate is doing 4,500 damage (relative to 100 damage per one-hand auto attack).

scrummers
03-09-2011, 11:30 PM
Rouge no doubt.