PDA

View Full Version : How do I import my game save from DA:O on the sequel? I don't see any option for it.

Perasnovitch
03-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Please help me, I don't see any option for that thing.

Soto928
03-10-2011, 12:21 AM
The import feature is not immediately available when you start a new game. Play through the opening cutscene/tutorial and about 7 minutes into the game it will be available.

FSparacino4
03-10-2011, 12:51 AM
You also can only import a completed game file.

Balpro
03-10-2011, 08:54 AM
Can you explain me what that exactly means? I have completed origins and all DLC's but I always get the message that it I did not complete origins with all my savefiles I tried...

ugoindownsaka
03-11-2011, 12:45 PM
im having the same problem, i have completed da1 twice and have numerous saves set after the ending like in amgarakk and awakening etc but if i click on them it brings the silly message up.

it means im gonna have to play through this twice. i dont mind if i decide to play through again but i dont want to HAVE to become of some stick in the mud glitch.

Taegost
03-11-2011, 12:53 PM
It says that because the only save file after you complete the game is the autosave... and if you're like me and started doing the multiple endings with one playthrough, your autosave is prior to the end :)
I don't remember at what point it autosaves when you beat DA:O... It was quite some time ago!

Tsukasa117
03-11-2011, 05:21 PM
It autosaves right after the corronation of whoever you decided to put on the throne right before you leave the castle and it does the excerpt's about what everyone did afterward. The autosave should say Post-Coronation.

A Shoe In
03-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Even if you import a save file from after the coronation, you still get the achievement for beating the game with an imported save file from Origins.

tekknikal
03-11-2011, 08:51 PM
It's unfortunate that they can't use your saved game from other platforms, considering they have you sign in to EA's servers. It would have been nice to use my saved game from PC =/

IDiivil
03-11-2011, 11:19 PM
It's unfortunate that they can't use your saved game from other platforms, considering they have you sign in to EA's servers. It would have been nice to use my saved game from PC =/

Agreed. Being mainly a PC gamer until a few months ago, it's a real pain to not be able to utilize any of that progress from it :(