PDA

View Full Version : Getting really upset that the unlockables are not unlocking!

pararescue
03-10-2011, 01:15 AM
What the hell is going on! I got everything set up correctly such as my email address linked to EA and bioware, why my unlockables not unlocking!!!!!!:mad: does anyone having this problem?

CenturionElite
03-10-2011, 01:19 AM
Are you sure you are opening the chest in your uncle's house? The items dont just appear in your inventory

JasonBlade
03-10-2011, 01:21 AM
What the hell is going on! I got everything set up correctly such as my email address linked to EA and bioware, why my unlockables not unlocking!!!!!!:mad: does anyone having this problem?
you have to go into the chest in your house to get them...they all work fine for me.

pararescue
03-10-2011, 01:21 AM
well dont you go to the extras in the main menu first to see if its unlocked? do i have to start a new game? or recover my gamertag?

JDMBO1
03-10-2011, 01:24 AM
yea, pretty much you get through the prologue, once you get into Kirkwall you go to your uncles house and there are two chests one to stash your crap or retrieve it, and another allocated purely for any DLC content or special content provided by Bioware. When I started this game I was wondering where the hell you get this, but if you don't get your content at that point then you do have a right to be angry

bakeryfreshgame
03-10-2011, 01:27 AM
well dont you go to the extras in the main menu first to see if its unlocked? do i have to start a new game? or recover my gamertag?

yes they should appear in your extras list. check the social.bioware site as after you log in it should show you what you have and what you still need to do to unlock them if for some reason they haven't shown. you shouldn't have to start a new game or recover your gamertag, if you still can't find them in your extras menu i would suggest sending an email to the bioware team or starting a forum post on the bioware site

CenturionElite
03-10-2011, 01:28 AM
well dont you go to the extras in the main menu first to see if its unlocked? do i have to start a new game? or recover my gamertag?No, just get through the prologue, get to Kirkwall and open the chest, it gives you all items and quests you unlocked

pararescue
03-10-2011, 01:28 AM
yea, pretty much you get through the prologue, once you get into Kirkwall you go to your uncles house and there are two chests one to stash your crap or retrieve it, and another allocated purely for any DLC content or special content provided by Bioware. When I started this game I was wondering where the hell you get this, but if you don't get your content at that point then you do have a right to be angry

the only content i got was the demo crap, im looking for the sir isaak armor and the whole content from gamestop and the bioware edition

JDMBO1
03-10-2011, 01:35 AM
the only content i got was the demo crap, im looking for the sir isaak armor and the whole content from gamestop and the bioware edition
Did you get a copy of Dead Space 2 for the redeemable code? and redeem it at the web site? Did you redeem the card that came with the game where the owners manual is?

as to your inquiring as to what content is registered in your Bioware account check here (http://social.bioware.com/user_home.php). Log in to your Bioware account, place your mouse over profile, and then click on " your registered game content.

Edit: this will tell you what content you have

pararescue
03-10-2011, 01:36 AM
No, just get through the prologue, get to Kirkwall and open the chest, it gives you all items and quests you unlocked

alright im going to start a new game because i already got the chest and just got the demo content

bakeryfreshgame
03-10-2011, 01:37 AM
it should appear in the chest even if you opened it once, just go check before you screw yourself

pararescue
03-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Did you get a copy of Dead Space 2 for the redeemable code? and redeem it at the web site? Did you redeem the card that came with the game where the owners manual is?

as to your inquiring as to what content is registered in your Bioware account check here (http://social.bioware.com/user_home.php). Log in to your Bioware account, place your mouse over profile, and then click on " your registered game content.

Edit: this will tell you what content you have

Yes I did everything it said its unlocked, I followed the directions and then I went to the extras in the main menu then unlockables its not unlocked

CenturionElite
03-10-2011, 01:41 AM
You sure you are opening the special delivery chest? There is more than one in the house

bakeryfreshgame
03-10-2011, 01:42 AM
did you enter all 3 codes on your signature edition card in order to unlock everything? that was the problem I had and now I have everything, well no issac clark armor but i don't play dead space so that isn't a big deal to me

JDMBO1
03-10-2011, 01:42 AM
Yes I did everything it said its unlocked, I followed the directions and then I went to the extras in the main menu then unlockables its not unlocked
Then this is all, but problematic one logical answer is to recover GT, if that doesn't work contact EA support or something of that nature. The issue seems very complex. I do actually have one question though, when you look at your journal is there a quest for the Sir Isaac of Clark? if so the content is working fine other then that make sure your Bioware account is linked to you GT and check your registered content

pararescue
03-10-2011, 01:44 AM
[QUOTE=CenturionElite;4061753]You sure you are opening the special delivery chest? There is more than one in the house[/QUOTE

its in Gamlen's house right? and theres two chest one for storage and the other is dlc and theres nothing i already open it and just got the demo crap content

CenturionElite
03-10-2011, 01:46 AM
[QUOTE=CenturionElite;4061753]You sure you are opening the special delivery chest? There is more than one in the house[/QUOTE

its in Gamlen's house right? and theres two chest one for storage and the other is dlc and theres nothing i already open it and just got the demo crap contentThere are three chests. The one with all the extra stuff is right inside to the right. As soon as you open the door to the right the chest is on the floor to the right. I missed it at first cause it got lost behind the door. There are three chests in the house, one for storage, one for DLC and one marked "special delivery"

pararescue
03-10-2011, 01:49 AM
[quote=pararescue;4061765]There are three chests. The one with all the extra stuff is right inside to the right. As soon as you open the door to the right the chest is on the floor to the right. I missed it at first cause it got lost behind the door. There are three chests in the house, one for storage, one for DLC and one marked "special delivery"

ok the one on the right is the DLC or special delivery because i dont see a special delivery marked

CenturionElite
03-10-2011, 01:50 AM
[quote=CenturionElite;4061769]

ok the one on the right is the DLC or special delivery because i dont see a special delivery markedHmm, it might not be called special delivery, but it was shining gold with that above the chest when all that stuff showed up.

Obvious question, you are you downloaded the stuff platform specific? Meaning you didnt use the PS3 code and are playing the 360 version?

pararescue
03-10-2011, 01:53 AM
[quote=pararescue;4061776]Hmm, it might not be called special delivery, but it was shining gold with that above the chest when all that stuff showed up.

Obvious question, you are you downloaded the stuff platform specific? Meaning you didnt use the PS3 code and are playing the 360 version?

their all xbox 360 content, ok i got most of the content but for some reason i didnt get the gamestop the lion shield thing or sir isaak clarke armor set content.

bakeryfreshgame
03-10-2011, 01:56 AM
the gamestop code is on your receipt and the issac clark armor should have come with dead space

pararescue
03-10-2011, 01:58 AM
the gamestop code is on your receipt and the issac clark armor should have come with dead space

ya i know its been redeemed in the bioware site and said its unlocked but when i check the extras in the main menu its not unlocked but for some reason i got the other content

bakeryfreshgame
03-10-2011, 02:01 AM
that is weird, maybe you should try and recover your gamertag... i haven't heard of anyone else having this problem... unless its the ea/bioware servers not being able to keep up with the traffic from the release

pararescue
03-10-2011, 02:05 AM
that is weird, maybe you should try and recover your gamertag... i haven't heard of anyone else having this problem... unless its the ea/bioware servers not being able to keep up with the traffic from the release

that could be the reason, since ea servers are always busy, alright i will give it a try

bakeryfreshgame
03-10-2011, 02:08 AM
good luck with the whole thing, it would suck to not get them or to have to start over. since your demo content took awhile it could be the servers, i would give it til tomorrow before you really start to worry

pararescue
03-10-2011, 04:37 AM
thanks for everyone trying to solve this problem :), it really sucks when you purchase a game and has add-on content that doesn't work :mad:... EA beware