PDA

View Full Version : Quest Help Thread

A Shoe In
03-10-2011, 04:52 AM
I thought this type of thread might be rather useful as people get farther into the game, but I really just have a question of my own..

In Act II, the Herbalist gave me another shopping list. The third item is listed as:

"Varterrals are an ancient elven construct, meaning they'd be somewhere in Sundermount, but such beasts are unlikely to be stumbled upon."

I've wandered around for awhile, remembering a barrier in Act I somewhere near the top and figured that might have something to do with it, but alas.. all I found was a mature dragon. Any ideas?

bakeryfreshgame
03-10-2011, 05:00 AM
I think you need to find some books or scrolls or something that tell you where to look... its in the achievement guide

A Shoe In
03-10-2011, 05:04 AM
Ahh! That makes sense. I hadn't realized that they went hand in hand. I simply just overlooked it, I guess. Thank you.

bakeryfreshgame
03-10-2011, 05:10 AM
I'm not there yet, I just suggested what made sense to me... So if it works you are welcome, if not... my bad.

A Shoe In
03-10-2011, 05:19 AM
I am assuming you're right also, since I highly doubt there would be an achievement for killing a Varterral in it's own quest and simply stumbling upon another one for the Herbalist. Many thanks.

EDIT: The answer to my question has been solved. You do indeed get the item the Herbalist is looking for during Merrill's companion quest 'Honoring The Fallen'.