PDA

View Full Version : need help with Demon Slayer achievement

AboveHunter
03-10-2011, 07:20 AM
Ok im having trouble with this one could someone post pictures or a video guide on how to find these ones or something would be much apperciated

Smiles90
03-10-2011, 08:26 AM
I'm also curious as to how to get this one. I've looked at all three locations briefly noted on the guide and they aren't there. I've checked on all three acts and still no scrolls...

Smiles90
03-10-2011, 08:01 PM
So I guess I wasn't looking hard enough. The guide shows the locations fine enough, but there is something else to this. I found the three scrolls on Act III and then I went to darktown like the guide said. But I didn't find any hidden lair on the map or in the game. So I looked at the scrolls in my quests and it says each one opened up a hidden lair...uh, wtf? I don't have any place to go and I have looked all over sundermount, the wounded coast, and darktown. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Nvm, I figured it out. You need to find a hidden "lair" or really an ambush site for every scroll you find. It will be in the same area. the one I was stuck on made you go through sundermount passage and go through the graveyard to find the lair.