COST: 200 SIZE: 1
3F: x00g
2F: x00g
1F: x00g
Ground: 200g
B1: x00g
B2: x00g
B3: x00g
Notes: Cost increases by placing it up or below ground level.

TAVERN "Increase happyness in neighboring rooms"
COST: 1000 SIZE: 2
UPGRADE "+1 Happiness in each adjacent worker's room"
Level 2: 800g
Level 3: 900g
PREMIUNM UPGRADE "Increase range" 129 crowns
Notes: Rooms left, right, up, down automatically get smiley face. Unsure bout corners.

APOTHECARY "Workers can craft potions here, to aid your hero"
COST: 600 SIZE: 2
DEFAULT PRODUCT: Health Potion (+2 Health)
Trees
Health Potion => Greater Health Potion (+3 Health) => Full Health Potion (Restores full health)
Health Potion => Antidote Potion (Cures poison, +2 Health)

Mana Potion (+ 2 Mana) => Greater Mana Potion (+ 3 Mana) => Concentration Potion (+100% Critical hit)

Power Potion (+8 ATK) => Defense Potion (+8 DEF) => Agility Potion (+8 AGL) => Luck Potion (+8 LCK)
UPGRADE "Unlock a potion or increase productivity"
Level 3: 900g
PREMIUM UPGRADE "Adds an extra workspace to increseoutput" 69 crowns

ALCHEMY LAB "Workers can craft bombs here, for use on your enemies"
COST: 800 SIZE: 2
DEFAULT PRODUCT: Shard Bomb (-1.5 Health)
Shard Bomb => Fire Bomb (-1 Health, -3 Manas) => Frost Bomb (-1/2 Health, Frozen)
Shard Bomb => Fire Bomb => Shock Bomb (-1/2 Health, All Enemies)
Shard Bomb => Grease Bomb (-1/2 Health, -50% AGL) => Acid Bomb (-1/2 Health, -50% DEF)
Shard Bomb => Grease Bomb => Poison Bomb (Poisons your enemies)
UPGRADE "Unlock a Bomb or increase productivity"
PREMIUM UPGRADE "Adds an extra workspace to increase output" 69 crowns

INFIRMARY "Workers can craft kits here, for aiding your allies in battle"
COST: 400 SIZE: 1
DEFAULT PRODUCT: WIP
UPGRADE "Unlock a Bomb or increase productivity"
Level 2: x00g
Level 3: 600g
PREMIUM UPGRADE "Adds an extra workspace to increase output" 99 crowns

FURNACE "Increase productivity in adjacent workshops"
COST: 1000 SIZE: 1
UPGRADE "+1 Productivity in adjacent workshops"
Level 2: 100g
PREMIUM UPGRADE "Increase Range." 301 crowns

tkhbecker
03-10-2011, 02:00 PM
We have a Dragon Age: Legends- Party Building (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=296760) thread but no walkthru, character building, castle building, etc... guides..?

I had a question about Castle Building a saw no other guide so I'll put FAQs here and update main post with info from the community...

In my castle I'm trying to optimize the use of room abilities (Furnace "Increase productivity of adjacent workshop" and Tavern "Increase happyness in neighboring rooms") but was unaware how it worked...

anyone have any ides?

H2O
03-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Worker rooms get +1 happiness if they're on the end of a floor. (open air to either left or right) They also get happier the higher up the building they are.

Workshops aren't affected by location as far as i can tell.

Expansion costs more going up and down (up is more expensive).

I have workshops and furnaces on the ground floor and below.

1st floor is a tavern with a worker room to the left & right. 2nd floor is 2 worker rooms on top of the tavern.

That way each room has +1 for the tavern and +1 for being a 'window room'.

H2O
03-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Also, i've found the cheapest way to upgrade the trees in each workshop is to have one shop per tree. This is due to the cost of each upgrade going up significantly.

eg.

I have 3 infirmaries. One each for team potions, bracing kits, & team mana salves

Komrade Vasilevsky
03-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Optimizing rooms work in a plus-sign pattern, not a circle pattern like you might expect.

E.g. the tavern only gives benefits to 2 worker rooms above, 2 below, and one on each side. It does not give benefits to rooms that are catty-corner to it.

tkhbecker
03-10-2011, 11:34 PM
Worker rooms get +1 happiness if they're on the end of a floor. (open air to either left or right) They also get happier the higher up the building they are.

Workshops aren't affected by location as far as i can tell.

Expansion costs more going up and down (up is more expensive).

I have workshops and furnaces on the ground floor and below.

1st floor is a tavern with a worker room to the left & right. 2nd floor is 2 worker rooms on top of the tavern.

That way each room has +1 for the tavern and +1 for being a 'window room'.LOL, My rooms are on the ground floor to +2. My workshops are basement dwellings.

Also, i've found the cheapest way to upgrade the trees in each workshop is to have one shop per tree. This is due to the cost of each upgrade going up significantly.

eg.

I have 3 infirmaries. One each for team potions, bracing kits, & team mana salvesGood tip, Ive been ussing this method since your post.

Optimizing rooms work in a plus-sign pattern, not a circle pattern like you might expect.

E.g. the tavern only gives benefits to 2 worker rooms above, 2 below, and one on each side. It does not give benefits to rooms that are catty-corner to it.I dont know bout that... I have a tavern with the 6 rooms you discribed with 2 smileys plus in the upper left corner it has 3?

tkhbecker
03-14-2011, 06:17 AM
**UPDATED**

Alittle bit more to the first post

mcinjere
04-08-2011, 03:19 AM
I have 2 potion shops basement, 1 bomb shop basement one tavern surrounded by 4 work rooms all 2 :). Also I have one work room with 3 :) this is due to the fact he is next to the tavern and has 2 windows....you'll notice if your worker room has 2 windows their happiness increases....my question is everything was normal prices/amount until i built my 5th worker room....then the times increased and amount decreased....now takes almost 2 hours for 1 potion and almost 4 hours for 1 shock bomb.....anybody know why?

tkhbecker
04-08-2011, 11:57 AM
Here's what my castle looks like

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/4502/captureua.png

Fishman
04-08-2011, 06:20 PM
When I increase my productivity whether its by upgrading or a furnace, nothing changes. I can still only produce 2, 3, and 5 potions. Any suggestions? I'm sick of wasting my gold on stuff that doesn't work.

Edit: Also, where I have my tavern shouldn't all the worker rooms have two smiley faces?

http://i54.tinypic.com/x1yrd1.jpg

Thanks

Spanish Assault
04-09-2011, 12:17 AM
I hate that you have to play this on Facebook....I am very anti-facebook.

tkhbecker
04-09-2011, 09:35 AM
When I increase my productivity whether its by upgrading or a furnace, nothing changes. I can still only produce 2, 3, and 5 potions. Any suggestions? I'm sick of wasting my gold on stuff that doesn't work.Heres a shot of my level 5 Apothacary. Its surrounded by 3 fully upgraded furnances. It allows me to create 15 health potions (+2 Hearts) under 9 hrs for 10 gold. Also increasing productivity means they produce them faster.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4222/captureqkv.png

Edit: Also, where I have my tavern shouldn't all the worker rooms have two smiley faces?

http://i54.tinypic.com/x1yrd1.jpg

I think it only gives you 1 face and the 2nd smiley is because those 2 rooms are window view.

Fishman
04-14-2011, 07:50 PM
So you know how you invest points in stamina to increase your health? Well, how many points do you have to increase? I put 2 points in early on and it raised it half a heart, since then I have put in about 3-4 points and it won't go up another half a heart. Anybody now of a guide, post or something that explains some of this? It is kinda of annoying spending all my points in something that wont work when other stats could use the points.

PeaceBrigade
04-15-2011, 08:07 AM
Just out of curiosity, where can I find this game?

Fishman
04-17-2011, 05:57 PM
Just out of curiosity, where can I find this game?

http://apps.facebook.com/dragonagelegends/