PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have Supplier?

Aqua18
03-10-2011, 07:09 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1551/5-qFi0k=.jpgSupplier 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif
Found every variety of crafting resources

There are a total of 12 crafting ingredients. What constitutes a veriety is under great debate at the moment, but there are four listed in the game. Whether or not you need to get each ingredient per type is unknown. Will be updated with more information and ingredient locations as they become available.

Potion Ingredients
Elfroot
Spindleweed
Embrium
Ambrosia

Rune Ingredients
Lyrium
Silverite
Orichalcum
Dragon’s Blood

Potion & Bomb Ingredients
Deep Mushroom
Deathroot
Glitterdust
Felandaris

I'm wondering if anyone one has the achievement if so please post if you had to collect everything/ some/ or whatever thank you would help out everyone if you have any information

Right now in Act III I have:

9/9 elf root
5/6 spindleweed (any suggestions?)
6/6 embrium
1/1 ambrosia

10/9 lyrium
7/6 silverite
6/6 orichalcum
0/1 dragons blood (haven't done the mine massacre quest on this save yet but I know you get when you kill the dragon)

8/9 deep mushroom (any suggestions?)
5/6 deathroot (any suggestions?)
6/6 glitterdust
0/1 felandaris (haven't done merrill's quest but I know its at the end of the quest)

any help would be greatly appreciated!

solo07
03-10-2011, 10:07 PM
nope i have felandaris when exactly is it? i think i might be screwed because i already did merrils quest. is it the one where you kill the varterral? and if you have the black emporium you can buy the rest of those i think, for a hefty price.

FSparacino4
03-11-2011, 02:29 AM
You need to get the last 2 items for the achievement I think.

Has anyone who got three band of brother books in each Act beat the game? Perhaps it unlocks upon beating it since maybe you have to complete that last year?

Aqua18
03-11-2011, 02:43 AM
You need to get the last 2 items for the achievement I think.

Has anyone who got three band of brother books in each Act beat the game? Perhaps it unlocks upon beating it since maybe you have to complete that last year?

Possibly... But yeah I got that achievement it unlocked right when I got the third one in ACT 3

Aqua18
03-11-2011, 03:09 AM
Is that how you unlocked it also two quick things

Is there any of these in the DLC?

Also will you be making a guide for supplier next?

Aqua18
03-11-2011, 04:33 AM
Well I got the Felandaris in that playthrough and the achievement didn't unlock :( looks like you have to find every single ingredient in the game :/ Like all 9/9 elfroots, etc.

Tsukasa117
03-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Don't suppose you remember were you got the Ambrosia thats all im missing. :(

texasgoldrush
03-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The offical strategy guide says that in Act I, there are TWO Spindleweed in Lowtown, but I can only find one (by the door on the balcony near the huge staircase).

Where is the other? Or is my guide lying?

Or, I amy just skip this stupid achievement my first playthrough. Its just not fun looking for an item that doesn't exist.

A Shoe In
03-11-2011, 11:19 AM
I've gotten the Supplier achievement. I don't think you need to max out each resource because I have 5/6 Embrium. I don't know if my 7/6 Spindleweed makes up for that, though.

Don't suppose you remember were you got the Ambrosia thats all im missing. :(

It's in Castillon's Landing, during a companion quest for Isabella.

HeartbreakRidge
03-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The offical strategy guide says that in Act I, there are TWO Spindleweed in Lowtown, but I can only find one (by the door on the balcony near the huge staircase).

Yeah, so far I have everything I should, except I can't figure where I am missing a Spindleweed. Based on your comment, I suspect I'm missing the same one you are.

texasgoldrush
03-12-2011, 12:48 AM
Yeah, so far I have everything I should, except I can't figure where I am missing a Spindleweed. Based on your comment, I suspect I'm missing the same one you are.

yep....grrrrrrrr

Foxfire49
03-12-2011, 03:51 AM

Yeah I'm having the same problem you guys are...idk whats going on or where to find it.

Aqua18
03-12-2011, 03:53 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Or, I amy just skip this stupid achievement my first playthrough. Its just not fun looking for an item that doesn't exist.

Can you take photographs of the official guide how many are in each act and post them here?

Foxfire49
03-12-2011, 03:55 AM
I've gotten the Supplier achievement. I don't think you need to max out each resource because I have 5/6 Embrium. I don't know if my 7/6 Spindleweed makes up for that, though.

And how did you get 7 spindleweed when the guide says there is only a total of 6 in the game? x_x

Aqua18
03-12-2011, 03:59 AM
And how did you get 7 spindleweed when the guide says there is only a total of 6 in the game? x_x

Answer: The Black Emporium DLC you can buy things

Foxfire49
03-12-2011, 04:00 AM
Can you take photographs of the official guide how many are in each act and post them here?

I have the guide as well but idk about posting photo's x_x but according to said guide in act 1 there is 2 spindleweed in lowtown, 1 in the slaver caverns "wayward son quest" and 1 on the wounded coast, then in act 2 there is 1 in lowtown, and finally in act 3 another one in lowtown...but like he said i can only find 1 in lowtown even though the guide says 2

Durdens Wrath
03-12-2011, 04:02 AM
I have the guide as well but idk about posting photo's x_x but according to said guide in act 1 there is 2 spindleweed in lowtown, 1 in the slaver caverns "wayward son quest" and 1 on the wounded coast, then in act 2 there is 1 in lowtown, and finally in act 3 another one in lowtown...but like he said i can only find 1 in lowtown even though the guide says 2
Fox, could you be a real pal and list out by act what is supposed to be gathered in each?

Like for just here it looks like
Spindleweed:
Act 1 (4): 2 lowtown, 1 slaver cavern, 1 wounded coast
Act 2 (1) : lowtown
Act 3 (1): lowtown

Foxfire49
03-12-2011, 04:13 AM
6Potions

Elfroot:
Act 1 (6): 2 Sundermount, 2 Wounded Coast, 1 Sundermount Ambush Site, 1 Bone Pit (The Bone Pit Quest)
Act 2 (2): 1 Sundermount, 1 Wounded Coast
Act 3 (1): 1 Wounded Coast

Spindleweed:
Act 1 (4): 2 Lowtown, 1 Slaver Cavern (Wayward Son Quest), 1 Wounded Coast
Act 2 (1) : Lowtown
Act 3 (1): Lowtown

Embrium:
Act 1 (1): 1 Dead Man's Pass (Blackpower Promise Quest)
Act 2 (4): 1 Sundermount, 2 Wounded Coast, 1 Holding Caves (A Bitter Pill Quest)
Act 3 (1): 1 Wounded Coast

Ambrosia:
Act 3 (1): Castillon's Landing

Foxfire49
03-12-2011, 04:25 AM
Runes -

Lyrium:
Act 1 (5): 1 Bone Pit Mines(The Bone Pit Quest), 1 Runaway's Cavern (Act of Mercy Quest), 2 Deep Roads, 1 Tal-Vashoth Cavern (Blackpower Promise Quest)
Act 2 (3): 1 Bone Pit Mines (Cavern of Dead Quest), 2 Dank Cave (Forbidden Knowledge Quest)
Act 3 (1): 1 Sundermount Caverns

Silverite:
Act 1 (4): 1 Vimmark Mountain Pass (Shepherding Wolves Quest), 1 Deep Roads, 1 Tal-Vashoth Cavern (Blackpower Promise Quest), 1 Sundermount Caverns (Long Way Home Quest)
Act 2 (2): 1 Sundermount Caverns, 1 Smuggler's Cut (Blackpower Courtesy Quest)

Orichalcum:
Act 1 (1): 1 Primeval Ruins (Deep Roads Expedition Quest)
Act 2 (4): 1 Deep Roads, 1 Varterral Hunting Ground (Mirror Image Quest), 1 Sundermount Caverns, 1 The Killer's Lair (All That Remians Quest)
Act 3 (1): Sundermount Caverns

Dragon's Blood:
Act 3 (1): 1 High Dragon (Mine Massacre Quest)

Foxfire49
03-12-2011, 04:36 AM
- Poison and Bombs

Deep Mushroom:
Act 1 (5): 1 Slaver Caverns (Wayward Son Quest), 2 Deep Roads, 1 Sundermount, 1 Bone Pit Mines (The Bone Pit Quest)
Act 2 (3): 1 Smuggler's Cut (Blackpowder Courtesy Quest), 1 Gallows Dungeon (Blackpowder Courtesy Quest), 1 Varterral Hunting Ground (Mirror Image Quest)
Act 3 (1): 1 Drakestone Mines (Mine Massacre Quest)

Deathroot:
Act 1 (3): 1 Darktown, 1 Sewers, 1 Sanctuary
Act 2 (2): 1 Darktown, 1 Holding Caves (A Bitter Pill Quest)
Act 3 (1): 1 Darktown

Glitterdust:
Act 1 (1): 1 Wounded Coast
Act 2 (4): 1 Sundermount, 1 Bone Pit, 1 Varterral Hunting Ground (Mirror Image Quest), 1 Holding Caves (A Bitter Pill Quest)
Act 3 (1): 1 Sundermount

Felandaris:
Act 3 (1): 1 Pride's End (A New Path Quest)

Aqua18
03-12-2011, 05:08 AM
Foxfire can you confirm that this is 100% accurate because there is no way I'm going through the game all over again to end up not getting the achievement...

Foxfire49
03-12-2011, 05:13 AM
Foxfire can you confirm that this is 100% accurate because there is no way I'm going through the game all over again to end up not getting the achievement...

Yes if you can trust the "Official Dragon Age 2 Guide" then yes, but there maybe one screw-up in the guide, because like I said one of the Spindleweed locations in Act 1 in lowtown when you go to it, it isn't there. But if you have 5 after getting the one in Act 3 i think you may be able to buy one from the black emporium.

Zodiac025
03-12-2011, 05:21 AM
It's stupid how you have to play the wholllllleeeeee game over again if you miss an ingredient in one of the acts...

Aqua18
03-12-2011, 05:24 AM
Yes if you miss 1 item in 1 quest you will have to start the ENTIRE game over. I don't want to do the whole run through again just to end up wasting 20 hours again so I'm waiting for a video guide with 100% confirmation and perfection

Grimfel
03-12-2011, 06:18 AM
So, I haven't even gotten past ACT I, but so far, from what I have seen the quests are pretty linear. In the sense that there aren't too many places off the beaten path that you can go to that they would hide stuff in, so it seems like the only real place you could miss something would be open world if you're not being super diligent in your exploration.

Also - Can anyone confirm what A Shoe In said about not needing ALL the items, (i.e. 9/9 elfroot)? I figured you just needed 1 of each one.

Aqua18
03-12-2011, 07:02 AM
You my sir have not already gone through two 35 hour, and 20 hour playthroughs every quest corner and everything with no guide so trust me you'll know how easy it is to miss after your first playthrough w/o a guide trust me!

fab83700
03-12-2011, 07:12 AM
thank you foxfire49 , i begin a new game with this information and try to unlock this ****** achievement !!^^

Gackt
03-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Ugh...looks like I won't be getting 1000 in this game, to much of a headache to collect this crap. (I hate collectibles :p)

Grimfel
03-12-2011, 01:13 PM
CAUSEYou my sir have not already gone through two 35 hour, and 20 hour playthroughs every quest corner and everything with no guide so trust me you'll know how easy it is to miss after your first playthrough w/o a guide trust me!

EFFECT (I hate collectibles :p)

I generally don't mind collectibles, but when a guy like Aqua, who is obviously very methodical, and God knows how many others who are just as AR or more, can go through this damn game multiple times, and STILL not get the achievement... then my friends, it is what we formally like to call BROKE ASS BULLSHIT!
Seriously Bioware... don't make achievements so f-ing stupidly hard. And I don't want to hear any of that crap about "oh it's not really achieving anything if it's easy..."... STFU... Not everything has to be Avatar TBE, but really, you put that much diligent work into it and it STILL doesn't unlock??!!? Really now... just plain stupid.

sc0ttieBB
03-12-2011, 01:52 PM
I'm fairly certain that purchasing missed resources from the black emporium won't work for this achievement. I gathered everything but one spindleweed, and after obtaining the Felandaris I bought the last remaining spindleweed from the emporium.... annnnd... no chevo :(.

The locations that foxfire posted are accurate and match where I found all of my resources... other than that pesky second spindleweed in act 1 lowtown. The three spindleweed I found in act 1 were in lowtown, the slaver cavern, and the wounded coast. The missing spindleweed MUST be somewhere in act 1 because it showed up in the black emporium at the start of act 2. So, if we can figure out where the fourth one is we have a complete guide.

A Shoe In
03-12-2011, 02:05 PM
So, I haven't even gotten past ACT I, but so far, from what I have seen the quests are pretty linear. In the sense that there aren't too many places off the beaten path that you can go to that they would hide stuff in, so it seems like the only real place you could miss something would be open world if you're not being super diligent in your exploration.

Also - Can anyone confirm what A Shoe In said about not needing ALL the items, (i.e. 9/9 elfroot)? I figured you just needed 1 of each one.

I have no idea why this achievement unlocked for me with my 1 Embrium missing. I can attest to how angry Aqua is, I was on my 2nd play through when this popped and I was definately not expecting it. When it did, I immediately went back to Kirkwall and checked all of my resources and the only one I had over the max amount was a Spindleweed. I had been using the Black Emporium atleast once an act, but I never really watched what I bought because having over 3g in gold does that to a guy.

Foxfire49
03-12-2011, 02:25 PM
I'm fairly certain that purchasing missed resources from the black emporium won't work for this achievement. I gathered everything but one spindleweed, and after obtaining the Felandaris I bought the last remaining spindleweed from the emporium.... annnnd... no chevo :(.

The locations that foxfire posted are accurate and match where I found all of my resources... other than that pesky second spindleweed in act 1 lowtown. The three spindleweed I found in act 1 were in lowtown, the slaver cavern, and the wounded coast. The missing spindleweed MUST be somewhere in act 1 because it showed up in the black emporium at the start of act 2. So, if we can figure out where the fourth one is we have a complete guide.

Yeah I'm hoping it's not glitched or says its supposed to be in lowtown around the area of the guy who murders girls and your mom accorinding to the guide which i bought just for this f**king achievement and still can't find it.

sc0ttieBB
03-12-2011, 03:18 PM
So... has anyone made it to act 2 with 4 spindleweeds(w/o buying them from the emporium) ??

ImmortalArbiter
03-12-2011, 03:19 PM
Well, I made a topic about it on BioWare's forums. If you guys want to add your voice to the topic, feel free:

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/301/index/6497158

Just try to be as reasonable as possible so they won't just ignore it.

Foxfire49
03-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Well, I made a topic about it on BioWare's forums. If you guys want to add your voice to the topic, feel free:

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/301/index/6497158

Just try to be as reasonable as possible so they won't just ignore it.

Hopefully someone gives you a clear answer not just a maybe x_x if it somehow is missing from lowtown, hopefully with the patch they will fix it and the exiled prince dlc...

Haseo22
03-12-2011, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=Foxfire49;4067403]Potions

Elfroot:
Act 1 (6): 2 Sundermount, 2 Wounded Coast, 1 Sundermount Ambush Site

Dont that make 5 not 6? 2+2+1=5

sc0ttieBB
03-12-2011, 07:27 PM

Elfroot:

Didn't notice that in his post, but there is definitely 6 elfroot in act 1. I'll have to go back and figure out the location of the sixth though.

Durdens Wrath
03-12-2011, 10:14 PM
I hope this isn't like that Ghostbuster achievement that blows up on you once you've gotten it, but don't have it.

Foxfire49
03-12-2011, 10:28 PM

Elfroot:

It's fixed sorry that was my bad, it was pretty late when i copyed all this down, I apologize...the 6th one is at the Bone Pit outside the mines somewhere

Haseo22
03-12-2011, 10:40 PM
lol np :) I'm just glad it isnt one i missed!

Durdens Wrath
03-12-2011, 11:05 PM
I'm going to try it in my runthrough without buying anything from the Black Imporium. See if that helps.

Foxfire49
03-12-2011, 11:09 PM
I'm going to try it in my runthrough without buying anything from the Black Imporium. See if that helps.

When you do you will probably get all but the "glitched" act 1 spindleweed

ImmortalArbiter
03-12-2011, 11:20 PM
I've read that the Spindleweed refreshes at some point during Act 1, but I've not seen any confirmation on this. I think I grabbed it too late for it to hit that refreshing point, but I guess we'll see.

Also, A Shoe In, could you give an estimate on how many resources you bought from the Black Emporium?

Foxfire49
03-13-2011, 12:23 AM
I've read that the Spindleweed refreshes at some point during Act 1, but I've not seen any confirmation on this. I think I grabbed it too late for it to hit that refreshing point, but I guess we'll see.

Also, A Shoe In, could you give an estimate on how many resources you bought from the Black Emporium?

I've heard that as well but it has not happened to me i grabbed it at the very start of act 1 and looked back there again after every quest i completed and nothing =\

sc0ttieBB
03-13-2011, 12:23 AM
I found an extra spindleweed in act 2 during the dissent quest. Hopefully it'll make up for the missing one in act 1... I'll find out soon; I'm about to enter act 3 with having gathered every resource. If it works for me, i'll post the location of all the materials I found. *crosses fingers*

Foxfire49
03-13-2011, 12:24 AM
I found an extra spindleweed in act 2 during the dissent quest. Hopefully it'll make up for the missing one in act 1... I'll find out soon; I'm about to enter act 3 with having gathered every resource. If it works for me, i'll post the location of all the materials I found. *crosses fingers*

If you have 5/6 spindleweed now and haven't bought any from the black emporium that could be the missing one...cause there is only 1 in act 3 which would give you 6 IF you have 5 now

sc0ttieBB
03-13-2011, 12:35 AM
If you have 5/6 spindleweed now and haven't bought any from the black emporium that could be the missing one...cause there is only 1 in act 3 which would give you 6 IF you have 5 now

Yep, have 5/6 heading into act 3. We'll see...

So I believe the missing spindleweed is indeed in act 2(during the dissent quest). The guide says there is one in lowtown. I found the one in lowtown along with the one in the quest.

Foxfire49
03-13-2011, 12:45 AM
Yep, have 5/6 heading into act 3. We'll see...

So I believe the missing spindleweed is indeed in act 2(during the dissent quest). The guide says there is one in lowtown. I found the one in lowtown along with the one in the quest.

Awesome man!!! I have a feeling thats the one...cause it's not mentioned in the guide, that should make up for the lack of one in Act 1...that means long as you have all the others the achievement should unlock once you find the last resource you need, the last one i found was the felandaris...(aside from missing the 1 spindleweed)

Lord Vadrian
03-13-2011, 12:46 AM
I found an extra spindleweed in act 2 during the dissent quest. Hopefully it'll make up for the missing one in act 1... I'll find out soon; I'm about to enter act 3 with having gathered every resource. If it works for me, i'll post the location of all the materials I found. *crosses fingers* This is very relieving to hear. I had hoped that maybe it was a typo and the writer of the strategy guide had meant to put x2 in act 2 or 3, but if you found an extra one in act 2, then that is a relief, since that's where I am.

On the topic of the strategy guide, I've noted a number of discrepancies in the guide. For instance, it says there are supposed to be 2 depositories of Lyrium in the Dank Cave in Act 2. However, I only found one in the Dank Cave, then found the other in the generic Cave while doing the Forbidden Knowledge quest. I also found Deathroot in the Bone Pit in Act 2, but the guide does not mention one being there.

ImmortalArbiter
03-13-2011, 01:00 AM

Would you care to post exactly where it was, please?

sc0ttieBB
03-13-2011, 01:01 AM
This is very relieving to hear. I had hoped that maybe it was a typo and the writer of the strategy guide had meant to put x2 in act 2 or 3, but if you found an extra one in act 2, then that is a relief, since that's where I am.

On the topic of the strategy guide, I've noted a number of discrepancies in the guide. For instance, it says there are supposed to be 2 depositories of Lyrium in the Dank Cave in Act 2. However, I only found one in the Dank Cave, then found the other in the generic Cave while doing the Forbidden Knowledge quest. I also found Deathroot in the Bone Pit in Act 2, but the guide does not mention one being there.

I've found the same discrepancies as you... and a few more(some of them are minor such as quest names). I'll post them soon.

Haseo22
03-13-2011, 01:45 AM
Here's what i think,

The achievement say's to FIND component, not to buy them. Since the DLC shop is a dlc, i think the developers simply put the option of buying component that you have permently failed to find as a bonus to those who get bought the game new or simply purchased the dlc, so the game achievement sucess is dependant only of the base game ( if you want ) so buying missing component from shop wont undo your failed attempt at FINDING every component.

Anyway this is just what i think, i could be wrong for all i know loll...

Foxfire49
03-13-2011, 01:53 AM
Here's what i think,

The achievement say's to FIND component, not to buy them. Since the DLC shop is a dlc, i think the developers simply put the option of buying component that you have permently failed to find as a bonus to those who get bought the game new or simply purchased the dlc, so the game achievement sucess is dependant only of the base game ( if you want ) so buying missing component from shop wont undo your failed attempt at FINDING every component.

Anyway this is just what i think, i could be wrong for all i know loll...

No your right and I agree, the dlc ones you can buy shouldn't and i don't think do count, otherwise it would almost make getting that dlc mandatory for getting the achievement which isn't an option for a lot of people

DOOKH8R
03-13-2011, 02:03 AM
Is it across all playthroughs or all in one playthrough?

sc0ttieBB
03-13-2011, 03:10 AM
Got the chevo! :) what a pain in the ass. I COLLECTED everything, and never bought anything from the dark emporium. Here is the location, by act, of every ingredient I found.

Act 1:
Elfroot: 2 Sundermount, 2 Wounded Coast, 1 Sundermount Ambush Site, 1 Bone Pit (The Bone Pit Quest)
Spindleweed: 1 Lowtown, 1 Slaver Cavern (Wayward Son Quest), 1 Wounded Coast
Embrium: 1 Dead Man's Pass (Blackpower Promise Quest)
Lyrium: 1 Bone Pit Mines(The Bone Pit Quest), 1 Runaway's Cavern (Act of Mercy Quest), 2 Deep Roads, 1 Tal-Vashoth Cavern (Blackpower Promise Quest)
Silverite: 1 Vimmark Mountain Pass (Shepherding Wolves Quest), 1 Deep Roads, 1 Tal-Vashoth Cavern (Blackpower Promise Quest), 1 Sundermount Caverns (Long Way Home Quest)
Orichalcum: 1 Primeval Ruins (Deep Roads Expedition Quest)
Deep Mushroom: 1 Slaver Caverns (Wayward Son Quest), 2 Deep Roads, 1 Sundermount, 1 Bone Pit Mines (The Bone Pit Quest)
Deathroot: 1 Darktown, 1 Sewers, 1 Sanctuary (Enemies Among Us Quest)
Glitterdust: 1 Wounded Coast

Act 2:
Elfroot: 1 Sundermount, 1 Wounded Coast
Spindleweed: 1 Lowtown, 1 Gallow's Dungeon (Dissent Quest)
Embrium: 1 Sundermount, 2 Wounded Coast, 1 Holding Caves (A Bitter Pill Quest)
Lyrium: 1 Bone Pit Mines (Cavern of Dead Quest), 1 Dank Cave (Forbidden Knowledge Quest), 1 Cave in Bone Pit (Forbidden Knowledge Quest)
Silverite: 1 Sundermount Caverns, 1 Smuggler's Cut (Blackpower Courtesy Quest)
Orichalcum: 1 Varterral Hunting Ground (Mirror Image Quest),
2 Sundermount Caverns, 1 The Killer's Lair (All That Remians Quest)
Deep Mushroom: 1 Smuggler's Cut (Blackpowder Courtesy Quest), 1 Gallows Dungeon (Dissent), 1 Varterral Hunting Ground (Mirror Image Quest)
Deathroot: 1 Darktown, 1 Bone Pit
Glitterdust: 1 Sundermount, 1 Bone Pit, 1 Varterral Hunting Ground (Mirror Image Quest), 1 Holding Caves (A Bitter Pill Quest)

Act 3:
Elfroot: 1 Wounded Coast
Spindleweed: 1 Lowtown
Embrium: 1 Wounded Coast
Ambrosia: 1 Castillon's Landing (Isabelle's Companion Quest)
Lyrium: 1 Sundermount Caverns
Orichalcum: 1 Sundermount Caverns
Dragon's Blood: 1 High Dragon (Mine Massacre Quest)
Deep Mushroom: 1 Drakestone Mines (Justice Quest)
Deathroot: 1 Darktown
Glitterdust: 1 Sundermount
Felandaris: 1 Pride's End (A New Path Quest)

Foxfire49
03-13-2011, 03:27 AM
Got the chevo! :) what a pain in the ass. I COLLECTED everything, and never bought anything from the dark emporium. Here is the location, by act, of every ingredient I found.

Congratz so that spindleweed you found in the Dissent quest was in fact the missing spindleweed most of us all need, very good. Will credit you for that part in my detailed guide on another achievement site.

ImmortalArbiter
03-13-2011, 04:00 AM
Thank you, scottie!

sc0ttieBB
03-13-2011, 05:14 AM
Congratz so that spindleweed you found in the Dissent quest was in fact the missing spindleweed most of us all need, very good. Will credit you for that part in my detailed guide on another achievement site.

Saw your guide on the TA site, very nice! Thanks for the credit. You should post it here when you're done.

sc0ttieBB
03-13-2011, 05:15 AM
Is it across all playthroughs or all in one playthrough?

One playthrough

Foxfire49
03-13-2011, 05:49 AM
Saw your guide on the TA site, very nice! Thanks for the credit. You should post it here when you're done.

I might do that =] good job again for finding it, was such a pain.

-ToXiN-
03-13-2011, 06:16 AM
Good job with that list, Scottie. We finally have a complete and hopefully accurate guide.

I have missed the Lyrium on the Bone Pit quest. Am I screwed, or can I buy it later in the Black Emporium and be ok? I'm still on Act1, but I dont want to revert to an older save.

Foxfire49
03-13-2011, 06:38 AM
Good job with that list, Scottie. We finally have a complete and hopefully accurate guide.

I have missed the Lyrium on the Bone Pit quest. Am I screwed, or can I buy it later in the Black Emporium and be ok? I'm still on Act1, but I dont want to revert to an older save.

You might want to check and see by going back to the bone pit and seeing if you can still enter the mine if you have already completed that quest as you said.

-ToXiN-
03-13-2011, 06:55 AM
You can't. The entrance is marked on the map but you can't go inside.

Lord Vadrian
03-13-2011, 06:59 AM
Scottie, thank you so much for that. Totally relieved that my decision to go ahead to Act 2 paid off, and I won't have to go for this cheeve on another character.

Toxin - Unless you have a save point before that quest that you can and are willing to go back to, you're in a bit of a pickle, as it seems that purchasing your missed components from the Black Emporium does not count towards the achievement.

Aqua18
03-13-2011, 07:58 AM
Nice scottie I'm going to repost this in a new thread for you so it's easier for everyone to find great job!

Foxfire49
03-13-2011, 01:42 PM
Nice scottie I'm going to repost this in a new thread for you so it's easier for everyone to find great job!

So does that mean my in-depth guide i'm working on is not needed scottie? XD

sc0ttieBB
03-13-2011, 02:00 PM
So does that mean my in-depth guide i'm working on is not needed scottie? XD

Yours will be A LOT more helpful to someone trying to do this on their first play through, as they probably won't be familiar with quests and locations.

eNamrah
03-13-2011, 02:04 PM
What is the "Cavern of the Dead" quest and how do you get it? I think the Lyrium obtained during that quest is the only one I missed. :(

Foxfire49
03-13-2011, 02:14 PM
What is the "Cavern of the Dead" quest and how do you get it? I think the Lyrium obtained during that quest is the only one I missed. :(

It's a quest you get by talking to Jansen at The Bone Pit, after you complete the quest Cave Crawling, it involves defeating a group of undead and a Revenant, inside one of the other mines.

Foxfire49
03-13-2011, 02:17 PM
Yours will be A LOT more helpful to someone trying to do this on their first play through, as they probably won't be familiar with quests and locations.

Alright since I really don't know my way around the site i'll just let you knwo when it's finished on TA and you can either post it yourself and just give me the credit or tell me where to post it doesn't matter, but glad you like it so far =] thats good to hear

eNamrah
03-13-2011, 02:23 PM
It's a quest you get by talking to Jansen at The Bone Pit, after you complete the quest Cave Crawling, it involves defeating a group of undead and a Revenant, inside one of the other mines.

Thanks. Damn, I can't believe I missed that, especially since I did Cave Crawling. Kicking myself.

LURadioDJ
03-13-2011, 02:56 PM
I can almost guarantee 100% that there is only 1 Spindleweed in Act 1, there's gotta be because there is no where else in Lowtown it could possibly be other then that stairs thing.

watts320
03-13-2011, 03:58 PM
I collecting all these ingrediants and got no achivement. Last one to get was the Dragons Blood.. Did that and nothing. Even went to the guy who needs em, still nothing.

Foxfire49
03-13-2011, 04:05 PM
I collecting all these ingrediants and got no achivement. Last one to get was the Dragons Blood.. Did that and nothing. Even went to the guy who needs em, still nothing.

If you bought any from the Black Emporium the achievement WILL NOT unlock, since you have technically not found those, resources added to the Black Emporium are actually one's you have missed in the act before it. For example if you miss a glitterdust in Act 1, a glitterdust should appear in the Black Emporium in Act 2, but buying said glitterdust will not gain you the achievement.

Cohh
03-13-2011, 05:02 PM
So this is kinda funny...

I somehow completely missed Isabella... Didn't find out until end of Act II... But because I somehow got 7/6 Spindleweeds, I was able to get Supplier without the Ambrosia ... lol.

Man, made this second playthrough so much more enjoyable :p

IAmNerd247
03-13-2011, 08:12 PM
I'm still in Act 1 and I did buy a recipe I think (elixir) from the black emperioum. Now my question is, am I screwed? As long as I get all the ingredints from the world itself even though I've bought 1 or two from the black emperioum should'nt matter right?

I know the things from the black emperioum doesn't count towards said achievement as far as people are saying but as long as I get them in the world I'm good right? Even though some was bought from the black emperioum?

Sonic1896
03-13-2011, 08:19 PM
I know the things from the black emperioum doesn't count towards said achievement

I don't know if that is wrong or that I'm just a happy exception. I bought 3 diff items in the black emperioum (just enough to put me at 9/9 6/6... not over).
The achievement popped when I picked up felandaris.

IAmNerd247
03-13-2011, 08:22 PM
Oh so you still got the achievement then despite buying things from the store? Nice! I shouldn't worry then. ;)

BurningBlaze21
03-13-2011, 08:59 PM
You my sir have not already gone through two 35 hour, and 20 hour playthroughs every quest corner and everything with no guide so trust me you'll know how easy it is to miss after your first playthrough w/o a guide trust me!

I will agree it is easy to miss, but I got this achievement on my first playthrough w/o a guide. It is not that difficult if you pay close attention to every sidequest, and always explore EVERY place EVERY different act.

Stepofffoo
03-13-2011, 10:13 PM
Just got the achievement. My totals are:

Elfroot- 9/9
Spindleweed- 7/6
Embrium-6/6
Ambrosia- 1/1

Lyrium- 9/9
Silverite- 6/6
Orichalcum- 6/6
Dragon's Blood- 1/1

Deep Mushroom- 8/9
Deathroot- 6/6
Glitterdust- 6/6
Felandris- 1/1

I also bought at least 10 of those resources from the Black Emporium.
I did notice picking up something called "Corrupted Lyrium" as opposed to the regular "Raw Lyrium" you usually find. I found it in one of those mines in Act 2, maybe it is possible it counts as a separate variety of resource?

kodomaru01
03-13-2011, 10:32 PM
Hi, im on my second playthrough atm, ive got everything available quest wise up too where i am (act 1) barring one of the elfroots in the wounded coast, the one i have is south from the main entrance then follow the path all the way to the dead end......going over the area with a fine tooth comb and cannot seem to find it, any ideas on the location would be awsome

FSparacino4
03-13-2011, 10:38 PM
I understand that the achievement description is wrong and that you need to collect every item instead of one of each variety. That being said there is alot of needless complaining about this achievement. If you explore everywhere and do every quest, this is easily obtainable. Please stop complaining because the game didn't hand you a free 1,000 :gsicon: .

/rant

EDIT: Oh and there is only one Elfroot on the Wounded Coast during Act I.

kodomaru01
03-13-2011, 10:42 PM
oh, the list above says 2 elfroot and 1 other, got 2 from sundermount, 1 from the bone pit, 1 wounded coast, where's the 6th?

IAmNerd247
03-13-2011, 10:45 PM
What do you mean there is only 1 elfroot on that island? I'm on act 1 and I have 5 elfroots so far, the last one in act 1 is from sundermount ambush.

IAmNerd247
03-13-2011, 10:45 PM
oh, the list above says 2 elfroot and 1 other, got 2 from sundermount, 1 from the bone pit, 1 wounded coast, where's the 6th?

The 6th is from sundermount ambush, you start the quest with aveline.

kodomaru01
03-13-2011, 10:47 PM
What do you mean there is only 1 elfroot on that island? I'm on act 1 and I have 5 elfroots so far, the last one in act 1 is from sundermount ambush.

Yeah I have the ambush one, the two from sundermount, single from bone pit, and the elfroot to the western dead end (bottom left of map i believe) cannot find the other one there for the life of me

Edit: didnt mean to sound rude there I was typing before i saw your reply

IAmNerd247
03-13-2011, 10:51 PM
Yeah I have the ambush one, the two from sundermount, single from bone pit, and the elfroot to the western dead end (bottom left of map i believe) cannot find the other one there for the life of me

I'm not sure why Sparacino says there are only 5 Elfroot in Act 1, that is not true, as I have 5 and I haven't been to Sundermount ambush yet. So that is clearly bullshit.

I doubled checked and I know there are two Elfroot in Sundermount, two in Wounded Coast, 1 in Sundermount Ambush and 1 outside the Bone Pit mine, (not inside while during the quest) outside near the tracks.

Hope that helps you bro.

IAmNerd247
03-13-2011, 10:53 PM
In the wounded coast, theres an elf root located at the upper part of the map, behind/between a rock. Try your luck there, the other in wounded coast is near the path as you travel.

FSparacino4
03-13-2011, 10:53 PM
I may be posting a picture guide of all the crafting ingredient locations.

kodomaru01
03-13-2011, 10:59 PM
In the wounded coast, theres an elf root located at the upper part of the map, behind/between a rock. Try your luck there, the other in wounded coast is near the path as you travel.

Awsome found it now, never thought of looking for a path that wasnt on the map, you just saved me X amount of time getting annoyed, cheers man :)

DOOKH8R
03-13-2011, 11:17 PM
I may be posting a picture guide of all the crafting ingredient locations.

Whats with the "may"? Please do.
I am going to have to go for them on my second playthrough.

FSparacino4
03-13-2011, 11:25 PM
Whats with the "may"? Please do.
I am going to have to go for them on my second playthrough.

I dont know if you havent seen the amount of work I've already done for the community on this game. But I would like to enjoy the game myself sometime :)

DOOKH8R
03-13-2011, 11:39 PM

Can anyone post a picture of this one-or say exactly where it is?

IAmNerd247
03-14-2011, 12:24 AM
Awsome found it now, never thought of looking for a path that wasnt on the map, you just saved me X amount of time getting annoyed, cheers man :)

You are welcome bro. ;)

kodomaru01
03-14-2011, 12:28 AM
last question as im about done with this for the night, how do you access the sewer in act 1 again complete brain block right now.

T the above i dont have a camera to hand but for that one in wounded coast (the one i was missing) turn right from the entrance so your heading northish, keep going and on the left at some point there will be a short path with it on (path does not appear on map)

IAmNerd247
03-14-2011, 12:31 AM
Can anyone post a picture of this one-or say exactly where it is?

Bro, just check the upper part of the map, the elfroof is behind/between a rock off the main path. It's not hard to miss if you look carefully. I know wounded coast is semi-big and tad confusing.

http://i56.tinypic.com/e0h65u.jpg

EDIT: Actually I think it might be around here if I'm correct: http://i56.tinypic.com/243lseb.jpg

DOOKH8R
03-14-2011, 12:36 AM
T the above i dont have a camera to hand but for that one in wounded coast (the one i was missing) turn right from the entrance so your heading northish, keep going and on the left at some point there will be a short path with it on (path does not appear on map)

Crap. I have that one. Looks like the effroot I missed was during ambush or in bone cave
Guess I am screwed for this playthrough

IAmNerd247
03-14-2011, 12:38 AM
last question as im about done with this for the night, how do you access the sewer in act 1 again complete brain block right now.

I have no idea about any basement, I haven't made it that far yet. Taking my time making sure I get everything done in Act 1 before I go off to the expedition. ;)

IAmNerd247
03-14-2011, 12:40 AM
Crap. I have that one. Looks like the effroot I missed was during ambush or in bone cave
Guess I am screwed for this playthrough

Not sure if you can return to sundermount ambush after you're done with the area, but the one at bone cave, the elfroot is outside, not inside the mine.

DOOKH8R
03-14-2011, 12:51 AM
Not sure if you can return to sundermount ambush after you're done with the area, but the one at bone cave, the elfroot is outside, not inside the mine.

Well then I missed the Sundermount Ambush site one. Peachy

kodomaru01
03-14-2011, 01:17 AM
I have no idea about any basement, I haven't made it that far yet. Taking my time making sure I get everything done in Act 1 before I go off to the expedition. ;)

Found it by sewer it means the disused passage that can be found in the docks at night, right wher you fight the group for the secondary quest silent meeting or something, go into the manhole, open door through flames then theres the deathroot, time to save and head to the deep roads

Edit - to be more precise as im not sure if there are two fights for the secret rendevouz or not, docks at night south west of the map in the oddly shaped bit going up is the manhole cover

Foxfire49
03-14-2011, 03:27 AM
Here you go guys, so you have something, I will post the finished thing on here as well once I finished up act 3...

http://www.trueachievements.com/a147880/supplier-achievement.htm

-ToXiN-
03-14-2011, 05:01 AM
Here you go guys, so you have something, I will post the finished thing on here as well once I finished up act 3...

http://www.trueachievements.com/a147880/supplier-achievement.htm

Thanks, finally some detailed explanations. I will try to get everything else and hopefully I will be able to get the one Lyrium I missed in the Emporium and hopefully it will count. I will post whether or not I get Supplier with buying that one ingredient from the Emporium, fingers crossed.

Foxfire49
03-14-2011, 01:44 PM
Thanks, finally some detailed explanations. I will try to get everything else and hopefully I will be able to get the one Lyrium I missed in the Emporium and hopefully it will count. I will post whether or not I get Supplier with buying that one ingredient from the Emporium, fingers crossed.

Your welcome and it's finished now so if someone could tell me where to post it on here that would be more than welcome =]

hardvice
03-14-2011, 06:42 PM
Just to add to the confusion: I'm another person who got the achievement with too many of one resource (7/6 Spindleweed) and not enough of another (0/1 Felandaris haven't done that quest yet). I did buy some from the emporium.

I picked up my last Embrium on the Wounded Coast in Act 3 and the achievement popped. Really weird.

D@mon
03-14-2011, 07:16 PM
How many items i can buy from Emporuim?

BBowles
03-15-2011, 03:51 PM
Just an FYI for those who missed 1 or 2 items....

SPOILERS!!!!!

I lost Isabella at the end of ACT 2, so I was unable to obtain the Ambrosia item. I finished the game anyways, and loaded the postgame save that the game creates for you. Then I entered the Black Emporium, and noticed I could buy 1 Elfroot and 1 Spindleweed from the store. After buying both of these items, my achievement popped.

So, I ended up with 1 extra Elfroot and 1 extra Spindleweed, but NEVER got an Ambrosia. And my achievement still popped. So I suggest everyone with the Black Emporium try this before attempting an entirely new playthrough. Just a heads up.

So yes, it looks like you need a certain TOTAL of items instead of all of the items found in-game. Thank god for the Black Emporium.

Chupacabra77
03-15-2011, 06:33 PM
I'm with BBowles, I also missed Isabella's quest, but with the 7/6 Spindleweed unlocked the achievement. I also bought two missed items from the Emporium at the beginning of Act III and it still worked.

ponypo2001
03-15-2011, 09:36 PM
I missed a lyrium in Act 1 and a spindleweed in Act 2. Bought both from the Emporium and it popped for me upon picking up the item on Merril's companion quest. I think this confirms you can buy from the emporium, miss at least 2 and still get the achievement.

Pearson
03-15-2011, 10:09 PM
Even though I like to search every nook and cranny I obviously missed something somewhere during my first run. I'm doing a second run now and hopefully I can find what I missed the last time, because I'm not about to play through it a third time.

JDMBO1
03-15-2011, 10:17 PM
I got it too thanks to the help of the Black Emporium, because I missed 1 deathroot or w/e it's call in Act I

DOOKH8R
03-15-2011, 10:19 PM
I got it too thanks to the help of the Black Emporium, because I missed 1 deathroot or w/e it's call in Act I

I missed an effroot in Act 1. Any chance I'll be able to get the achievement I buy that ingredient from Black Emporium?

JDMBO1
03-15-2011, 10:29 PM
I missed an effroot in Act 1. Any chance I'll be able to get the achievement I buy that ingredient from Black Emporium?
I'd say a 50/50 chance, you can try I have no idea if it'll truly work. I probably got something right and that's why it unlocked.

I went and did the quest for Merrill to get the missing item to complete her mirror, and you wind up having to fight and kill the Dalish Keeper. After that was all done I got my last ingredient in there and it unlocked.

DOOKH8R
03-17-2011, 08:47 PM
I'd say a 50/50 chance, you can try I have no idea if it'll truly work. I probably got something right and that's why it unlocked.

I went and did the quest for Merrill to get the missing item to complete her mirror, and you wind up having to fight and kill the Dalish Keeper. After that was all done I got my last ingredient in there and it unlocked.

Guess I got lucky. The achievement unlocked after I found Felandaris in Pride's Inn. The only ingredient I missed was one effroot in Act 1, which I subsequently purchased from the Black Emporium.

JDMBO1
03-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Guess I got lucky. The achievement unlocked after I found Felandaris in Pride's Inn. The only ingredient I missed was one effroot in Act 1, which I subsequently purchased from the Black Emporium.
The same thing has happened to me, so with you and myself included your the 3rd person to have gotten Supplier with the help of the Black Emporuim

HD Addict
03-18-2011, 01:52 AM
The same thing has happened to me, so with you and myself included your the 3rd person to have gotten Supplier with the help of the Black Emporuim

I just got Supplier and I haven't even picked up Ambrosia. At the beginning of Act 2, I purchased Spindleweed and Deathroot from the Black Emporium. Spindleweed shows as 7/6 and I have everything else with the exception of Ambrosia.

JDMBO1
03-18-2011, 01:54 AM
I just got Supplier and I haven't even picked up Ambrosia. At the beginning of Act 2, I purchased Spindleweed and Deathroot from the Black Emporium. Spindleweed shows as 7/6 and I have everything else with the exception of Ambrosia.
wow now that is truly weird this just makes the achievement seem hard to understand at all

Dejackso
03-18-2011, 10:50 PM
There is a rumor going around that you only need one of each type to get the achievement, but there is a glitch that may prevent one from having it pop. The trick is that the three rare ingredients (Ambrosia, Felandaris, and Dragon's Blood) must NOT be the last ones to be picked up. In other words, leave one of the random Elfroots (or whichever) lying in place until after you get the three rare ingredients, and then go back and pick it up.

I've seen this written in a few places, but I don't know about the validity. Is there anyone that can confirm or deny this rumor.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/988966-dragon-age-ii/58477502?page=1

Lastat mentions it at this link.

Dejackso
03-22-2011, 03:11 AM
Strange glitch. I was able to return to the Tal Vashoth Cavern after completing Blackpowder Promise. I assume this is due to the fact that I both received and started the quest "The Unbidden Rescue" after finishing every other quest. I wonder if this type of glitch would allow people to return to gather materials that they may have missed for the Supplier achievement.

Cooljoe
03-22-2011, 06:47 PM
Yes!!! I finally got it a few days ago. My last resource believe it or not was the ambrosia during Isabella's final companion quest. So, a word of warning to everyone whom is reading this and working towards it, just to be safe make sure you keep Isabella alive for act 3. What I think is if you keep her alive, it is required to get the ambrosia because it is possible. If she dies, than it isn't.:) Also, just to add I never had any totals like 7/6 so I don't know if that works or not...

ladyvader
03-23-2011, 04:19 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The guide is very off when it comes to the crafting resources. There is only spindleweed in lowtown during Act I.

DethHolly
03-23-2011, 10:03 AM
I just got the achievement. I had trouble on the second act with the Cave Crawling achievement because my maps weren't telling me that a quest was waiting on Bone Pitt. Just travel to there and there will be a arrow over the guy's head. (Forgot his name.)

Also don't follow the guide on top, because that is wrong. I realized that when I was looking for a plant that didn't exist in The Deep Roads on the second act.

Chelski Blue
03-23-2011, 06:20 PM
I had heard that you were not allowed to purchase resources from the Black Emporium, but having just completed the game and seeing i had missed 2 i went in and thought i would have a go and the achievement popped for me. :woop:

Opiate42
03-23-2011, 06:53 PM

Castillon's Landing is in Act III right? I think so long as you don't sellout Isabella to the Qunari, and I've done that on this playthrough....guess Act III companion quest go by-by and so does the ingredient.

Rixiden
03-24-2011, 01:27 AM
yeh i had to buy one spindleweed from the black emporium then i got the achv

tkhbecker
03-26-2011, 05:05 AM
Ive read a few places where people said not to use the Black Emporium to buy what Ive missed.

I had missed a total of 5 or 6 ingredients between Act 1 and 2. I checked the BE and they were listed. I decided to printout the ACT 3 ingredient locations to experiment.

Ambrosia and Dragon's Blood were the last 2 ingredients I needed in Act3. Once I've obtained them, I craft all potions from the tree and recieved "Master Craftsman".

After that I went to the BE and bought all my missing ingredients "pop" Supplier.

Hope this helps some..?

Magicman10893
03-26-2011, 07:03 AM
Just got the achievement by buying the last few ingredients I missed from the Black Emporium. So maybe it's only some people that are experiencing the glitch associated with this achievement? Maybe because I deleted the Exiled Prince DLC and redownloaded to get the achievements for that to start working did something?

dah884
03-27-2011, 05:41 AM
okay so i think i know what the problem with this one is. if it hasn't been posted yet the reason why some can't get it is because there are multiple sub-varieties for each resource. for an example there is raw lyrium and corrupted lyrium. both are lyrium and those are examples i have come across.

JDMBO1
03-27-2011, 06:02 AM
okay so i think i know what the problem with this one is. if it hasn't been posted yet the reason why some can't get it is because there are multiple sub-varieties for each resource. for an example there is raw lyrium and corrupted lyrium. both are lyrium and those are examples i have come across.
The problem is this isn't the only Supplier intentionality made thread. This has been discussed in a thread once already, but was left negligible because it was such a minute factor. The thing is disregarding it is a bad idea though

romanzad
03-27-2011, 08:24 AM
do you think purchasing missed ingredients before the end of the game(act 3) knocks off the achievement?

Ionus
03-27-2011, 08:46 AM
yes I got it today... I have 1000'd the game... waiting for patch for game to get rest.

I am thinking about posting a checklist... alot of peoples guides to the supplier are incorrect...

romanzad
03-27-2011, 04:27 PM
yes I got it today... I have 1000'd the game... waiting for patch for game to get rest.

I am thinking about posting a checklist... alot of peoples guides to the supplier are incorrect...

which others do you need as dlc is fixed? and also a checklist would be awesome and greatly appreciated by many if you do!

Ionus
03-27-2011, 07:34 PM
which others do you need as dlc is fixed? and also a checklist would be awesome and greatly appreciated by many if you do!

well I am doing another play now for exiled prince since they fixed the achievements.

my checklist is in Excel format atm. I will try to put it up soon.

littlejay
03-28-2011, 03:08 AM
so i see people missing a deep mushroom or Ambrosia in their playthroughs but if they got the 7th spindleweed then the achievement unlocked. maybe you need the number of total ingredients and not all of each. so the 2nd spindleweed will help any that miss one. but if you got all 7 spindleweeds and the rare ingredients are you last ones then the achievement will not unlock because you went over the original count?

there are 66 ingredients total (not inc the 7th sw) can anyone confirm that you just need 66 ingredients total?

Grimfel
03-30-2011, 07:40 AM
so i see people missing a deep mushroom or Ambrosia in their playthroughs but if they got the 7th spindleweed then the achievement unlocked. maybe you need the number of total ingredients and not all of each. so the 2nd spindleweed will help any that miss one. but if you got all 7 spindleweeds and the rare ingredients are you last ones then the achievement will not unlock because you went over the original count?

there are 66 ingredients total (not inc the 7th sw) can anyone confirm that you just need 66 ingredients total?

I can confirm the need for just the 66! I bought an extra spindleweed from the BE and then when I got to act three I got everything except the Felandaris, (I picked up Ambrosia last) and it popped!

Also... I want to make sure you all know that if you are just thorough in your exploring this is entirely do able. I didn't use the walkthrough once. I checked the lists to make sure that I didn't miss anything before I finished the chapter, but that was it. I found them all. So unless you're glitched this is a pretty easy and straightforward achievement, just time consuming...

solo017
05-14-2011, 05:33 PM
Don't know if anyone mentioned this on the later pages of this thread but the Lyrium in the Bone Pit in act 2 says Cave Of The Damned, but it's actually in the quest before that called Cave Crawling.