PDA

View Full Version : Archeologist Video Achievement Guide

Silver Scorpian
03-10-2011, 09:02 PM
Here are the videos for Acts 1 & 2 will be updating with Act 3 later

Act 1

YouTube - Dragon Age 2 - Secret Messages Act 1 (Archeologist Achievements)

Act 2

YouTube - Dragon Age 2 - Secret Messages Act 2 (Archeologist Achievement)

Act 3

YouTube - Dragon Age 2 - Secret Messages Act 3 (Archeologist Achievement)

Video Guide Complete! All Secret Messages for Acts 1 through 3!

JDMBO1
03-11-2011, 05:24 AM
This seem pretty helpful

LURadioDJ
03-13-2011, 09:19 AM
Thanks dude, great so far, but how exactly did you get back to the Gallows after your inside Kirkwall it doesn't seem like that can happen

adz5000
03-13-2011, 09:31 AM
Great Post this will be very helpful and with consent on both sides this could end up in the Achievement Guide.

Unfortunately I am now on Act III and missed the justice one so I need to load up a save.

Silver Scorpian
03-14-2011, 02:11 AM
Guide Updated! All Secret messages over Acts 1 through 3 documented!

Thanks dude, great so far, but how exactly did you get back to the Gallows after your inside Kirkwall it doesn't seem like that can happen

The Gallows unlock as an explorable area sometime in Act 1 after you become a resident of Kirkwall.

Great Post this will be very helpful and with consent on both sides this could end up in the Achievement Guide.

Unfortunately I am now on Act III and missed the justice one so I need to load up a save.

I give my consent for these videos to be used in the achievement guide :)

Also there are 4/3 secret messages in Act 3 so you may not have to reload that save!

Silver Scorpian
03-14-2011, 02:28 AM
If anyone is able to find "missing" secret messages from the different acts let me know. I would like to go back and capture footage to make sure this videos are 100% correct.

artphobia
03-14-2011, 03:14 AM
In Act3 there is a message not mentioned in the guide written on the site. The very first mission, On The Loose, has you going to talk to KnightCommander Meredith. If you go to the room next to here in the hall there is a message behind the lamp to the left after entering.