PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Class

solo07
03-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Sup guys,
Just about finishing my first playthrough as a shield + sword warrior and i'm obviously gonna do like atleast 3 or 4 more playthroughs but i'm wondering what you guys have found to be more enjoyable in this game. I'm leaning towards archer rouge. Dual wield rouge or bow? elemental mage or spirit healer?

JohnVIII32
03-10-2011, 10:36 PM
I am definately a dual wielding rogue. I love that setup and not having to have to switch to a different player to pick a lock is convenient. The bow for backup is a nice touch, but stealth and backstab is fun to me.

MASS DOMINATION
03-10-2011, 11:49 PM
I'm a female dual-wielding rouge wearing Issac Clarks suit. Pure awesomeness. I plan to play as a male mage next playthrough. I'm enjoying using Merrill her lighting/environmental powers.

HostilePlatypus
03-11-2011, 12:12 AM
I going to have to say that the duel wielding rogue is my fave. I love the attack speed and acrobatics that it does in combat.

solo07
03-11-2011, 12:47 AM
I'm a female dual-wielding rouge wearing Issac Clarks suit. Pure awesomeness. I plan to play as a male mage next playthrough. I'm enjoying using Merrill her lighting/environmental powers.
lmfao. I think its set i'm pretty sure im doing dual wield rouge. I noticed like most of my weapon drops are either staves or daggers. Should be good.

MASS DOMINATION
03-11-2011, 01:49 AM
lmfao. I think its set i'm pretty sure im doing dual wield rouge. I noticed like most of my weapon drops are either staves or daggers. Should be good.

If i saw my Hawke walking down the street I'd run in fear, lol. She's a total badass. Jumping around, kicking people in faces, warping behind them...everyone she meets becomes minced meat!

TheDeceiver35
03-11-2011, 01:59 AM
Yep another vote for dual wielding rogue here, its been a ton of fun to play.

FSparacino4
03-11-2011, 02:03 AM
If i saw my Hawke walking down the street I'd run in fear, lol. She's a total badass. Jumping around, kicking people in faces, warping behind them...everyone she meets becomes minced meat!

Rogue is insanely powerful. I am one shotting Ogres now with the Mark for Death + Assassinate ability. 3,000 damage each with main hand and offhand is insane. I went from Hard to casual to see the difference but I may have to put it back up.

apatDALAWAMPU
03-11-2011, 08:39 AM

Funny, as my rogue, I mostly see everything but daggers.

H4mstergeddon
03-11-2011, 10:06 AM
dual wield rogue coming up...

so far im playing as a two handed warrior and man do i love it !
the ability scythe which makes you dash forward and slash everyone along the way into tiny bits (granted they are of low enough level) makes it so much more fun.

i heard that mages are especially shitty in this game could anyone confirm or deny ?

Armored Puma
03-12-2011, 08:54 PM
dual wield rogue coming up...

so far im playing as a two handed warrior and man do i love it !
the ability scythe which makes you dash forward and slash everyone along the way into tiny bits (granted they are of low enough level) makes it so much more fun.

i heard that mages are especially shitty in this game could anyone confirm or deny ?

I'm a Mage, but I haven't gone far yet, but they aren't that powerful so far. Thinking of starting a new play through as a rogue since everybody loves them

tripleb2k
03-12-2011, 10:31 PM
I just completed my 1st play through as a Two-Handed Warrior. That was pretty good. I'm trying a Two Weapon Rogue now. I like their speed but I'm afraid it will distract me from protecting and helping my other characters. Mashing the A button speeds things up, but you get tunnel vision with 1 or 2 enemies and forget about your weak/sometimes dumb allies.
I think Mage maybe the least favorite