Hi, Need Friends

CamMarsden

Hi, Anyone Who reads this.

I new-ish to xbox live (about 3 mouth) and i have been playing but mainly on my own :(. I have friends from school but there none of them like the stuff i like.

So i was hoping that someone might see this. Im looking for a new Friend to play with.

Bit about me

My names Cam, Im 16 years old.

I like shooter but more into RPG's.

Play halo reach a lot.

im loud and shout

from UK

I mainly want a friend from the UK so it easy to play with them and we will be more likely to be online at the same time. Some one around my age.

I know this must be the sadist thing to do. Posting in forums but i cant seem to make friend because of party chat on xbox.

Thanks for your time.

XBLG - Thermal Ace

I play a ton of different games. i have a good skill level in halo and would like to play. I enjoy loud and brash. I'm 21 and in eastern usa, so time difference is only at most 2 hours no big deal. i'd love to play anytime. GT- ROD737

It's actually at least 5 hours.

1 hour for every 15 degrees longitude.

Hi, Anyone Who reads this.

I new-ish to xbox live (about 3 mouth) and i have been playing but mainly on my own :(. I have friends from school but there none of them like the stuff i like.

So i was hoping that someone might see this. Im looking for a new Friend to play with.

Bit about me

My names Cam, Im 16 years old.

I like shooter but more into RPG's.

Play halo reach a lot.

im loud and shout

from UK

Who are your friends? They must be freaks... How do they not like shooters and RPGS?! Disown them lol... seriously though, that's like a description of every gamer lol. Anyways welcome to the forums :D

• 2 weeks later...