PDA

View Full Version : Cant move atlas statue pls help

SWAGGART
03-11-2011, 01:43 AM
Done it DO NOT USE GAME PRESSURE GUIDE FOR CHAPTER 8 TRUST ME! ONCE YOU GRAB THE HANDCUFFS GO THROUGH THE DOOR IN FRONT OF THEM YOU HAVE TO IN ORDER TO MOVE ATLAS THE WALKTHROUGH DOES NOT TELL YOU THIS + ITS FULL OF MISTAKES SPELLING AND GENERALLY WRITTEN BY SOMEONE THAT DOESNT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH OR HIS LEFT FROM HIS RIGHT.

I know this will help people if they use that shitty timewasting guide all good until chapter 8 then it goes severly wrong best thing use another walkthrough not the 1 posted in this forum coz you will go mental like I did + the person who linked the guide knows the mistake so hes a plank for not telling us.

Im in chapter 8 where you have to move the atlas statue after returning from the swamp Ive done everything in the walkthrough but I cant move him,

pls help as Im about to snap the disc like I did with Beowolf:uzi:

Do not use walkthrough at the top of this page as it has put me in this situation and I followed it step by step theres definitly something wrong with the walkthrough

HATRID
03-12-2011, 11:38 AM
https://sites.google.com/site/graymatterwalkthrough/day-four

try this 1 dude

xReadMyMindx
03-16-2011, 02:27 PM
I posted the walkthough before I completed the game. The walkthrough does get a little confusing towards the end of chapter 8. From what I have read on the walkthrough it was translated into English.

xReadMyMindx
03-16-2011, 02:29 PM
Also, No need to call me a plank. I just tried to help people out by posting a link to a walkthrough I found helpful. I didn't follow it step by step, but it never steered me wrong. If you're not happy with the one I found online, use another one! I never published the walkthough, just shared a link that I found! :)

specularblinky
03-16-2011, 03:07 PM
Just finished the game using the game pressure guide and didn't have any problems at all.

xReadMyMindx
03-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Same here, didn't have any problems at all. I can see where the OP is coming from in regards to the broken English in the walkthrough, but I never had any problems.

burnoutbabe
03-18-2011, 04:17 PM
Just been caught by this

(may be worth mentioning it in the walkthrough thread?)

As long as you go through the door to come out at the bottom of the swamp, it then works okay (so handcuff room, go door at top), then it works.

Very strange, but a lot of this game is like that.

Malkaiah
03-19-2011, 10:47 PM
https://sites.google.com/site/graymatterwalkthrough/day-four

try this 1 dude

Have to say, this walkthrough, with a bit of editing in places, makes for an EXCELLENT speed-run guide. Very concise and easy to follow. It lacks the visual clues of a full walkthrough but if you're going for the speed run achievement the second time through you already have a decent idea of what to do, this guide mainly helps to get you through as quickly as possible. :)