PDA

View Full Version : New squad, please join :D

Darth Odan
06-24-2007, 07:55 PM
I decided to make a squad consisting of the members of this site. Basically, we can help each other get the achievements and also with our combined efforts try to get the #1 medals. The squad is currently with Sal Kar.

Name: 181st Squadron
Activity: Everyday
Language: English US
Region: America

Anyone can join, just send me a message before hand. The only requirements are:

Must have a heavy hound[in case we run into the secret weapon]
Must play at least once a day[the more the merrier :D]
Cannot de level.

IF you want the squad to swithc alligeances for weapons or places deployed, ask me and the squad will make a vote to either go or stay with the country.

Why Sal Kar? We can start here with the National Resurection, since Sal Kar mostly dies.

EDIT: I'm leaving tomorrow on vacation, so if you want to join, do so NOW or wait until July 7.

Zef
06-24-2007, 08:06 PM
I may consider joining, although the time zone will make matches annoying. Plus I doubt I'd want to play every day.

If enough people show interest I may sign up, I'd love to get more than 420 in Chromehounds.

Darth Odan
06-24-2007, 08:22 PM
I know some people can't play every day, but it would be best to do so. Or a tleast when you play, do some extra games to help out the squad.

x dArK cHrIs x
06-27-2007, 01:31 PM
ill join ive just got some new games i got 5 for 30 lol, but i have not played it yet ill definatly join and be on atleast once a day and i want a double double LOL.

Darth Odan
07-07-2007, 04:55 PM
I got back from vacation, so if anyone wants to join, send me a message.

Edit: 20 days and only two people. Never mind the whole squad idea for lack of interest. I was expecting more people, but it'll be hard to do with only three members.

The 360 Dragon
07-14-2007, 06:01 AM
I am willing to join Darth.

Pfc Ender
07-17-2007, 04:28 PM
I am willing to join Darth.

so you know that this post is old and that squad no longer exists Darth Odan ended up joining my squad. If anyone is interested in a squad then look at the assasin hounds posting.